Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

ESPN Daily Dime - Nets Props

432 Views 9 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  uptown4784
The more the streaking Nets win the more props they get. ESPN Daily Dime

Sunday's Best
Vince Carter, Nets guard:
Scored 33 of his 43 points in the second half to lead Jersey's giants past Heat. The Nets won a franchise-record 14 games from Jan. 25-Feb. 24, 2004, when current coach Lawrence Frank took over for Byron Scott. To tie that, Nets would have to beat Bucks and Pistons at home.
I also want to point out a mistake they made here. The Nets next 2 games are @ home against Atlanta & Charlotte. It's the Heat that play the Bucks & Pistons.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Taken from the other Dime Magazine:

In one of the more amazing things we've ever seen, Nenad Krstic dunked on Dwyane Wade in the open floor.

On the way back down it looked like Nenad was doing everything he could not to smile.

I was suprised he just acted like it was a normal thing, RJ's expression after that dunk was classic.
Hbwoy said:

In one of the more amazing things we've ever seen, Nenad Krstic dunked on Dwyane Wade in the open floor.

On the way back down it looked like Nenad was doing everything he could not to smile.

I was suprised he just acted like it was a normal thing, RJ's expression after that dunk was classic.
I don't recall RJ's reaction, what did he do?

-Petey
Hbwoy said:

Yeah, RJ's reaction and expression made the dunk even more spectacular. :yes:
Petey said:
I don't recall RJ's reaction, what did he do?

-Petey
It was a combination of disbelief and amazement with a glint of a smirk there. :biggrin: :clap:
Reactions: 1
i like how the dime implied that the nets are making too much of not getting respect, and furhter down the page says this: Detroit, San Antonio, Dallas, Miami, Phoenix are the best teams because the talent is more balanced.
lukewarmplay said:
i like how the dime implied that the nets are making too much of not getting respect, and furhter down the page says this: Detroit, San Antonio, Dallas, Miami, Phoenix are the best teams because the talent is more balanced.
every team in every sport uses the 'we dont get respect' angle. florida did when they played george mason, the pistons have been using that and have won a title riding the no respect angle. the heat use it, nets use it, cavs use it, mavs use it. everyone can use it, what do people expect? for teams to say we've gotten too much respect lately? everyone wants everyone else to say they are #1, since that doesnt happen people use the 'no respect' angle
so much recognition in one week!
I like Krstic reaction.He's attitude is to win.He was like I did great move lets not get excited we have a game here.He is not cocky.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.