Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I want Waffles.
19,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So for some reason my thread was delete before? I added a link plus i quoted the same parts that where quoting on every other site. Seriously someone a little trigger happy?

Oh, you didn’t know?! ESPN’s power rankings are expanding to capture the madmen of the mat, ranking the best in the business in terms of match strength, promo skills, showmanship, and suplexes. Every week, we’re reacting to "Raw" and "Smackdown" to give you our thoughts about some of the best athletes in the world.

And before you head to the comments with the whole “it’s fake!” talk, we realize the outcomes are predetermined in the same way you should realize there’s no way to fake getting press-slammed on top of a ladder. The ribs hurt whether or not the outcome is legit, and we’re showing respect to the athletes/performers who put their bodies on the line every week to entertain millions of “yes!” screaming fans.
http://espn.go.com/blog/playbook/fandom/post/_/id/16639/debuting-playbooks-wwe-power-rankings

Im not gonna quote the top 5 since im not gonna name names but the poster that makes threads for everything he finds on the internet and quotes everything got my thread deleted

But hey ESPN is acknowledging WWE how about that

·
KVBL Champion
7,108 Posts
The link takes me to "Blog not found"

·
KVBL Champion
7,108 Posts
Yeah now the link works for me.

·
Administrator
67,769 Posts
So for some reason my thread was delete before? I added a link plus i quoted the same parts that where quoting on every other site. Seriously someone a little trigger happy?

Im not gonna quote the top 5 since im not gonna name names but the poster that makes threads for everything he finds on the internet and quotes everything got my thread deleted
This was not done on purpose. A spam bot posted in your thread. I deleted that post only, but due to a vB processing error your thread got deleted. There is no chance I would ever consider deleting a thread for doing what you did. You corrected it a matter of seconds after I mentioned it to you, anyway. Give me a little more credit than that.

·
Site Founder
15,518 Posts

http://espn.go.com/blog/playbook/fandom/post/_/id/16639/debuting-playbooks-wwe-power-rankings

But hey ESPN is acknowledging WWE how about that
You need to cool it. It was deleted in error; apparently a glitch that we are looking into.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
What happened before was an accident and it wasn't even an admin who did it. Calm down.

Very interesting that ESPN is doing this.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts