Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That is the title they have up on their main page for the NBA tonight!

YEAH! We are New York's Finest! And New Jersey's Finest! And the Atlantic's Finest!

Just had a few unlucky bounces go our way this year...

-Petey

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha, sorry, got a little cared away there... Our team is the NY, NJ and Atlantic finest...

Don't want anyone to think I'm dillusional about me thinking I have any connection with the team outside of being a fan.

-Petey

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
wait till we move to brooklyn and win a title and have a parade in NY while the knicks watch on tv and think 'well brooklyn is in ny, so playing with a winner in ny is probably better than playing for the knicks'.ooooh boy that would be sooooooooo sweat, but hopefully we can win one in jersey first!! *fingerscrossed*

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NetsanityJoe said:
wait till we move to brooklyn and win a title and have a parade in NY while the knicks watch on tv and think 'well brooklyn is in ny, so playing with a winner in ny is probably better than playing for the knicks'.ooooh boy that would be sooooooooo sweat, but hopefully we can win one in jersey first!! *fingerscrossed*
Haha no doubt... Looks like we have a great core to throw out there too.

-Petey

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
NetsanityJoe said:
If the Knicks continue to do bad, and we move to BK with a champ caliber team, we'll take over.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts