Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,734 Posts

·
Legal Smeagol
30,760 Posts
The drop is deserved, but it's interesting that the Nuggets are also 3-4 and remain at the number 14 spot.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Krstic All Star said:
The drop is deserved, but it's interesting that the Nuggets are also 3-4 and remain at the number 14 spot.
And we play in the Atlantic too.

Well the NW isn't that hot, I suppose either.

-Petey

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
Krstic All Star said:
I didnt notice that. Hmmm... yeah, I wonder why. :confused: I guess because aside from the win-loss record, the team really isnt playing very well? I dunno really :confused:

Hope the team picks up! :clap:

·
Banned
10,662 Posts
Wow! can't complain much after the team tow lousy perfomance...but i have faith we'll pick it up and get right back to where we were and even higher.

Go Nets!

·
Nets Fan
10,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Krstic All Star said:
Im guessing its because we had no excuses, Nuggets have had injury problems and are in a tough division. I doubt these guys view Collins as a big part of the team (which tells you just how much they really know our team) so from their view point we had no excuses.

·
Registered
976 Posts
at least the Sonics are 26th :)

·
Legal Smeagol
30,760 Posts
Grandmazter3 said:
Im guessing its because we had no excuses, Nuggets have had injury problems and are in a tough division. I doubt these guys view Collins as a big part of the team (which tells you just how much they really know our team) so from their view point we had no excuses.
I can understand that part, but weren't the Nuggets all hyped up before the season? There were talking heads bleating about how they'd be a top seed in the West and all sorts of nonsense. I agree about the Collins assessment. As much as it pains me to say it (and OH it hurts) he's an integral player - at least on half the court. For all the hype surrounding Nene, what has he really accomplished in his career thus far? (God help me again) Collins has done more for his respective team. (Again, only on defense)

·
Nets Fan
10,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Krstic All Star said:
I can understand that part, but weren't the Nuggets all hyped up before the season? There were talking heads bleating about how they'd be a top seed in the West and all sorts of nonsense. I agree about the Collins assessment. As much as it pains me to say it (and OH it hurts) he's an integral player - at least on half the court. For all the hype surrounding Nene, what has he really accomplished in his career thus far? (God help me again) Collins has done more for his respective team. (Again, only on defense)
Dont get me wrong, I really think Collin's game just stinks but you cant argue against results. He brings D but he is just a huge liability whenever he is on the floor. As for the Nuggets, Anthony is playing horrible, Martin is having knee troubles and Nene is is out of the season. Their big selling point was their frontcourt rotation and that took a dive. I cant speak for Denver but Considering how horrible we have played recently im suprised we dont have a worse record than 3-4.

·
Legal Smeagol
30,760 Posts
Grandmazter3 said:
Dont get me wrong, I really think Collin's game just stinks but you cant argue against results. He brings D but he is just a huge liability whenever he is on the floor. As for the Nuggets, Anthony is playing horrible, Martin is having knee troubles and Nene is is out of the season. Their big selling point was their frontcourt rotation and that took a dive. I cant speak for Denver but Considering how horrible we have played recently im suprised we dont have a worse record than 3-4.
I'm with you all the way. I guess there's no answer as to why the Nuggets are ranked where they are though...

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
funkylikemonkey said:
at least the Sonics are 26th :)
And I sincerely hope the team beats them.

I wonder where the team would rank if we lose this game tomorrow. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I probably wouldnt even want to look :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
But then again... think positive! Go Nets!!! :yes: :laugh: :biggrin:

·
Registered
8,634 Posts
The Jazz and Bulls are both higher than us and we beat them.

I can't understand that.

·
Registered
8,634 Posts
MightyReds2020 said:
Perhaps because they won more than they lost, unlike the Nets?
But we beat both of them, and lost a close game at Miami.

I believe we should at least be ranked ahead of them.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
WE're playing like an average b-ball team now.. so 17th which is right in the middle is were we deserve to be.. with that said, we have the players and talent that should make us way above average.. Within a month, we have to be back to/closer to top 10 or i'll be dissapointmented...

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
The Indiana blowout the night before then Houston really made us look bad

1 - 19 of 19 Posts