Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30,287 Posts
Its going to be a 9 game winning streak to fulfill my prophecy that we hit the 41 win mark on April 2nd, against the Charlotte Bobcats. All we have to do to achieve this is beat the Cats twice, beat th Grizzlies and Cavs once. As it was said in the book, it shall be done.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Week 3 0-8 30 This is just a hunch, but we don't see Bulls following the Miami blueprint and turning their own 0-7 start into a 42-40 Cinderella story like Heat did last season. Do you?
You're right, Marc Stein, the bulls will be BETTER than 42-40 :eek:

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
MVPKirk said:
You're right, Marc Stein, the bulls will be BETTER than 42-40 :eek:
:laugh:

Here's pie in your eye, STEIN!

I like Marc Stein, though, and I didn't see this coming at all. Still, doesn't look good now, does it? :)

·
"Meow."
5,595 Posts
i look at that list and am amazed at how teams are fairing:

a month ago, i felt like the beloved was just worn down compared to the rest of the league. i had serious reservations about making the playoffs. and now I look at the teams around us, cleveland, wiz, kings, griz, pacers, nets, clips, etc. . . they have seemed to be suffering the same fate. it's not so much that the bull has gotten better, but an attenuation by the rest of the league. here's hoping we can continue to get stronger as the season pushes to a close.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts