Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
264 Posts
Just saw the replay of that last play. It was clearly a play design to pass it out to the open man. You can blame the coach for that one. Larry Hughes should have never been place in that situation. He just came back.

Also, how can anyone question Lebron clutch performance in that game when he single handly brought the Cavs back for a chance to win the game. This is starting to get annoying. :curse:

· Registered
264 Posts
VC_15 said:
Lebron's last seconds decision yesterday was absolutely correct. Larry hughes was wide open, i don't care if you don't have your rythm yet, He's NBA player, NBA players rarely miss open shots ( especially if they're the caliber of Larry Hughes) That's what seperates us from them. if anything, Larry should be blamed for missing that shot.

I watched the entire game, i always had faith Lebron will will his team back into the game and he did, because he was just playing awfull in the first half. he did all he could, and yet he gets the blame for passing the Ball to a wide open man. Yesterday wasn't Lebron's fault, mainly because Jamal Crawford was in a kind of zone ( in other words, it was his night, he was hitting everything) and Larry couldn't convert on the open three.
You know now that I think about it, you are right. Maybe the reason Lebron decided to go to Larry was to attempt to give him back some confidence before the playoff starts because Lebron knows that he is going to need him. Passing the ball to a team mate in a clutch situation builds confidence in them because that lets them know that you trust them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.