Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4,987 Posts
Lachlanwood32 said:
I wonder what they'd be saying if LeBron took the shot and missed. I'd bet it would be something along the lines of how he should have kicked it out instead of taking a shot in a packed lane. It's the same for all the megastars of the NBA, every microscopic decision or move is magnified and analyzed way out of preportion.
You hit the nail on the head! This is the world we live in, people tend to find fault in anything...which is sad.

· Registered
4,987 Posts
Lachlanwood32 said:
I wonder what they'd be saying if LeBron took the shot and missed. I'd bet it would be something along the lines of how he should have kicked it out instead of taking a shot in a packed lane. It's the same for all the megastars of the NBA, every microscopic decision or move is magnified and analyzed way out of preportion.

Tragedy said:
I like the decision. He drew what, FOUR defenders over? Hughes was wide open.

Like I said, damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Kobe gets it for not passing up the winning shot.
Lebron gets it for making a pass to get the winning shot.

When the result is negative, they get torched.
When its positive they are exalted.

People just need to realize it's not gonna go in all the time, and Lebron didn't have a great shot to begin with.
:clap:

Best two post in thread!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.