Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on espn tv they said just now that LAC did offer miles for jay williams today. Was offered today. But they dont think anything will become of that. Keep that in mind for tonight.

·
Registered
394 Posts
The #8 and Miles, I'd have a hard time saying no to that.

They were talking on Orlando Sports Radio last night that the Magic would trade Miller, #18, and a future 1st-rounder if they could move up to #8 or so to grab a PF.

Miller, Miles, #18 and a future 1st-rounder for JayWill? I'd do that faster than BCH can annoy a Bulls fan on another board! :grinning:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Originally posted by BullsNews
The #8 and Miles, I'd have a hard time saying no to that.

They were talking on Orlando Sports Radio last night that the Magic would trade Miller, #18, and a future 1st-rounder if they could move up to #8 or so to grab a PF.

Miller, Miles, #18 and a future 1st-rounder for JayWill? I'd do that faster than BCH can annoy a Bulls fan on another board! :grinning:
Having too many players may not necessarily a good thing, JMO. Plus, both Miller and Miles are perimeter players.

BTW, have you heard of this Denver/NYK trade?

From Del Harris: Has said that denver has just traded McDyss and the 17th for Camby and the 7th from the Knicks. The 17th coming from wizards for Posey.They now have the 5 and the 7 and 25 and the 33 pick.

Any significance for the Bulls? I am not implying anything ( ;) )JK wanted to pick Posey but Artest dropped to our pick (#16?) in the 1999 draft...

·
Registered
394 Posts
I agree about having too many players, but with the lack of talent we've had over the last 4 seasons, I'll live with having the 2/3 spots overcrowded for now.

If this were to happen, I'd see Miles as our eventual replacement for Rose at SF, while Miller is either our eventual starter at SG or a 30 min/game back-up at 2 and 3. And at #18, we take Prince.

Anyway, it gives us a lot of flexibility, and hopefully we could trade some of our excess for a good back-up PF/C.

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes i heard about that trade. I hope denver knows what they are doing. Camby stays hurt. But Antonio was hurt last year also.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Originally posted by jklm

Having too many players may not necessarily a good thing, JMO. Plus, both Miller and Miles are perimeter players.

BTW, have you heard of this Denver/NYK trade?

From Del Harris: Has said that denver has just traded McDyss and the 17th for Camby and the 7th from the Knicks. The 17th coming from wizards for Posey.They now have the 5 and the 7 and 25 and the 33 pick.

Any significance for the Bulls? I am not implying anything ( ;) )JK wanted to pick Posey but Artest dropped to our pick (#16?) in the 1999 draft...
I haven't heard of that trade, but it sounds like a steal for the Nuggets. If they keep all 4 first-rounders and play them a lot, they will be the early favorites in the LeBron James sweepstakes for sure.

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DA of espn just said live that Antonio is balking at this trade and might opt out if traded to NY!!! Woww....So trade might not happen

1 - 8 of 8 Posts