Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
394 Posts
The #8 and Miles, I'd have a hard time saying no to that.

They were talking on Orlando Sports Radio last night that the Magic would trade Miller, #18, and a future 1st-rounder if they could move up to #8 or so to grab a PF.

Miller, Miles, #18 and a future 1st-rounder for JayWill? I'd do that faster than BCH can annoy a Bulls fan on another board! :grinning:

· Registered
16 Posts
Originally posted by BullsNews
The #8 and Miles, I'd have a hard time saying no to that.

They were talking on Orlando Sports Radio last night that the Magic would trade Miller, #18, and a future 1st-rounder if they could move up to #8 or so to grab a PF.

Miller, Miles, #18 and a future 1st-rounder for JayWill? I'd do that faster than BCH can annoy a Bulls fan on another board! :grinning:
Having too many players may not necessarily a good thing, JMO. Plus, both Miller and Miles are perimeter players.

BTW, have you heard of this Denver/NYK trade?

From Del Harris: Has said that denver has just traded McDyss and the 17th for Camby and the 7th from the Knicks. The 17th coming from wizards for Posey.They now have the 5 and the 7 and 25 and the 33 pick.

Any significance for the Bulls? I am not implying anything ( ;) )JK wanted to pick Posey but Artest dropped to our pick (#16?) in the 1999 draft...

· Registered
394 Posts
I agree about having too many players, but with the lack of talent we've had over the last 4 seasons, I'll live with having the 2/3 spots overcrowded for now.

If this were to happen, I'd see Miles as our eventual replacement for Rose at SF, while Miller is either our eventual starter at SG or a 30 min/game back-up at 2 and 3. And at #18, we take Prince.

Anyway, it gives us a lot of flexibility, and hopefully we could trade some of our excess for a good back-up PF/C.

· Registered
394 Posts
Originally posted by jklm

Having too many players may not necessarily a good thing, JMO. Plus, both Miller and Miles are perimeter players.

BTW, have you heard of this Denver/NYK trade?

From Del Harris: Has said that denver has just traded McDyss and the 17th for Camby and the 7th from the Knicks. The 17th coming from wizards for Posey.They now have the 5 and the 7 and 25 and the 33 pick.

Any significance for the Bulls? I am not implying anything ( ;) )JK wanted to pick Posey but Artest dropped to our pick (#16?) in the 1999 draft...
I haven't heard of that trade, but it sounds like a steal for the Nuggets. If they keep all 4 first-rounders and play them a lot, they will be the early favorites in the LeBron James sweepstakes for sure.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.