Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Jib and thrust
7,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Espn is talking about how the Cowboys could be next in line to sign T.O.

Where do I sign the "No way in hell" petition.... I never want to see T.O. in a Cowboys uniform. Ever.

Thoughts on this?

·
Registered
10,839 Posts
I wouldn't want him... I would hope god would smite him 1st.

ESPN's Ed Warner just said on NFL countdown that Jerry Jones would take him but Jones thinks Eagles and him will work it out

·
Hurt Squad
4,842 Posts
i guess hed be cool as long as he kept his ****in mouth shut. but thats only if that would happen and its doubtful

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
no way **** that. Cowboys are fine with keyshawn, terry and Crayton(who's getting better). No way he's nothing but negativity. and don't forget the game where he speared the cowboy star...

·
Hurt Squad
4,842 Posts
i definatly didnt forget about the star incident, but dont forget how he helped the eagles get to the super bowl..

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
I WOULD TAKE TO ANYDAY!! NO WAY IS HE GONA MESS W/ PARCELLS, AND PLUS TO WONT BOTHER HIS NEXT TEAM WATCH TRUST ME, He wont do anything now.

·
Hurt Squad
4,842 Posts
this is what would happen cuz Parcells doesnt **** around:
1) We sign T.O
2) He ****s around
3) We waive him which means that the worst team in the league can pick him up
4) he gets signed by the texans and is miserable.

and he wouldnt want that to happen. we all know parcells knows how to keep a no nonsense attitude

·
Registered
10,839 Posts
Its funny that Micheal Irvin said earlier this year that the Cowboys have a bunch of number two WRs and no playmakers?

TO wore Irvin's jersey when the team was in Dallas...

Its like they are staging it... especially since most people say he'll be a cowboy next year. I think it could work, I don't know if I'll like it or not but thats another story.
This is TO's last chance. He has to rebuild his career and he needs to do it in a big market IMO and what bigger market than America's Team.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts