Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NBA TV to air Euroleague Game of the Week in United States

Euroleague Basketball announced today that its media partner, Euroleague Marketing, has entered into a one-year agreement with NBA TV to air the Euroleague Game of the Week in the United States. NBA TV, launched in 1999, is currently available to 45 million households in the U.S. "We are delighted to have Euroleague games on NBA TV," said Steve Herbst, Vice President of NBA TV and Series Programming. Euroleague games are now available in 41 countries on three continents. "In only our fourth year, we are very pleased with the growth of our television coverage throughout Europe and internationally," Euroleague CEO Jordi Bertomeu said. "This is all part of our long-term strategy to extend our brand globally and mature as a business."

Complete news
http://www.euroleague.net/noticia.jsp?temporada=E03&jornada=12&id=510

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
It looks like the first game broadcasted will be Tau Baskonia (with Nocioni, Scola, Macijauskas or Splitter) vs Pamesa Valencia (with Rigaudeau, Oberto, Tomasevic or Marko Popovic)... a great game...

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
Damn, I gotta get that digital cable.

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
Originally posted by <b>rynobot</b>!

Hell I have digital cable and I still can not get NBATV
Really?

Damn, its dish-time then :)

·
Registered
10,839 Posts
I think this is great. It will allow forgin players more exposure and will allow them to be even further evaluate by people who really matter... us, the fans :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts