Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a list of overseas players where draft rights are held by NBA teams. In the following days, i'll collect information about these guys and check who can come into the league in the future. I will also follow the most important guys next season in their leagues.

Argentina
Marcelo Nicola Portland Trail Blazers
Federico Kammerichs Portland Trail Blazers
Luis Scola San Antonio Spurs

Australia
David Andersen Atlanta Hawks
Ben Pepper Boston Celtics

Bosnia-Herzegovina
Nedzad Sinanovic Portland Trail Blazers

Croatia
Josip Sesar Boston Celtics

Denmark
Christian Drejer New Jersey Nets

England
Andrew Betts New Orleans Hornets

France
Alain Digbeu Atlanta Hawks
Frederic Weis New York Knicks
Paccelis Morlende Seattle SuperSonics

Georgia
Viktor Sanikidze San Antonio Spurs

Germany
Peter Fehse Seattle SuperSonics

Greece
Andreas Glyniadakis Detroit Pistons
Sofoklis Schortsanitis L.A. Clippers
Vassilis Spanoulis Houston Rockets

Lithuania
Aurelijius Zukauskas Milwaukee Bucks
Robertas Javtokas San Antonio Spurs

Netherlands
Remon Van de Hare Orlando Magic

Poland
Szymon Szewczyk Milwaukee Bucks

Russia
Andrei Fetisov Milwaukee Bucks
Sergei Karaulov San Antonio Spurs
Sergei Monia Portland Trail Blazers

Senegal
Malick Badiane Houston Rockets

Serbia and Montenegro
Dejan Bodiroga Sacramento Kings
Mladen Sekularac Golden State Warriors
Milos Vujanic Phoenix Suns

Slovenia
Sani Becirovic Denver Nuggets

Spain
Roberto Duenas New Orleans Hornets
Juan Carlos Navarro Washington Wizards
Albert Miralles Miami Heat

Ukraine
Sergei Lishouk Memphis Grizzlies

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This list does not include the players drafted this year, because it is still not known for the moment who signs an NBA contract.

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
ok. Good. To start with let's do the players that the other sites say will be in the nba draft next year. That is a start. Let me get you the names:

Sergio Rodriguez

Tiago Splitter

Nemanja Aleksandrov

Damjan Rudez

Marko Tomas

Uros Tripkovic

Rudy Fernandez

Marco Belinelli

Kosta Perovic

Oleksiy Pecherov

Vladimir Veremeenko

Martin Kohlmaier

Viktor Keirou

Ivan Chiriaev

Vadim Panine

Tang Zhengdong

Miguel Marriaga

Hasan Rizvic

Yotam Halperin

Diego Brezzo

Panagiotis Vasilopoulos

Thabo Sefolosha

Damir Markota

Make sure we do these first, THEN start adding the names you mentioned.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
okay
you'll find some information about htem in the u20 thread. but i will try to collect as much infomration about these guys as possible

But there are also some guys, that i consider as better than these, i will include them too. Because you never know who will put himself in the Draft next year, and so we have the profiles before the even declare themselves.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What information do we need from these guys?
i can actually just give the stats and bio of most of them, because i nearly saw nobody playing of all these. But i got Satelitte TV now, so i can watch a lot more eurogames than before.
I will go on with exact profiles as soon as i saw somebody playing.

For the moment i collect the statistical data of last season of the above mentionned players, as well as of them not mentionned in your list but that i considered of same or even better potential. We will make the difference with other sites if we not only copy their profiles of euros but being better informed than them.

Just tell me what do you think

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
xtf said:
What information do we need from these guys?
i can actually just give the stats and bio of most of them, because i nearly saw nobody playing of all these. But i got Satelitte TV now, so i can watch a lot more eurogames than before.
I will go on with exact profiles as soon as i saw somebody playing.

For the moment i collect the statistical data of last season of the above mentionned players, as well as of them not mentionned in your list but that i considered of same or even better potential. We will make the difference with other sites if we not only copy their profiles of euros but being better informed than them.

Just tell me what do you think
Yes. In order for us to launch quickly and due to the fact that most of these names, many of us have not scouted yet, we need to look at NBADraft.net and draftexpress.com are saying about these players. Use what they say but say it in your own words. After we launch and we see these players play you add your analysis, which is do you agree with what is being said about the player? If so, why, if not why.

Write down the normal format of name height weight etc; where they play at. Strengths, weaknesses, stats. Picture.

Do not worry about grammer. We will edit it in here.

Keep in mind we want to get launched. our actual scouting will not occur until after we launch.

Concentrate on the names I wrote down. Do them first. Then go to other names after that.

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
I dont know if we can do that or not. I know with the NBA that is a sore spot. I do not know how FIBA or euro leagues feel about this.

Besides, it would have to be videos you make, not videos from other sites. That would be copyright infringment.

If you have not seen these players play yet, then you won't have videos.

We will check into videos after we launch.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
These videos are free to download on the different euro sites.
If we put them *** a link to the site and mention that these videos are property of that site, do you think that could work?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i think the videos are better in the profile, because then u have them with the right player.
but this is also a point to discuss maybe with the rest of the team?

good night

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
I could do profiles on Malick Badiane and Uros Slokar if he doesn't sign with the Raptors... I saw both of them during the Summer League Games here in Minnesota.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
as discussed before, we first write profiles about guys that are not drafetd yet. both of them are drafted, so their profile is not that interesting, but what could be interesting is to follow them during the next season in Europe.
Am I Right?

·
Wolves Enthusiast
6,038 Posts
xtf said:
as discussed before, we first write profiles about guys that are not drafetd yet. both of them are drafted, so their profile is not that interesting, but what could be interesting is to follow them during the next season in Europe.
Am I Right?
Yeah I agree. We could have like a few parts to it. I think it would be interesting.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts