Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
statefan said:
According to the Maryland board, Terp assistant Dave Dickerson got the Tulane job tonight.
Sounds like Gary Williams has some restocking to do in the assistant coach department..... Jesse Agel?

Wouldn't that be ironic.

·
Super Moderator
6,326 Posts
hoopcat said:
Sounds like Gary Williams has some restocking to do in the assistant coach department..... Jesse Agel?

Wouldn't that be ironic.
I think that the Terps are taking a huge hit, with two assistant coaches leaving, and now John Gilcrest declaring for the NBA. Down here in Maryland, where UMBC is an afterthought, people are genuinely scared of a collapse of the program. :banana:

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
I also noticed they only have one signee so far.

·
Registered
219 Posts
During the time of the early signing period, they only had one to give. They only have one scholaraship senior. Early signing period was before the departures of Fofana and Gilchrist, and Gilchrist said he wasn't going to hire an agent yet.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Gilcrest is addition by subtraction. A person I know there close enough to the team said the other players were sick of him, and basically asked he not play in the NIT. If he's not drafted he'll likely go to Europe for a year.

Terps will be in ok shape, losing DJ really hurt them down the stretch. Too bad he played too much to medical redshirt.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
What does your source say about Lonergan?

·
Registered
341 Posts
drunkidiot said:
What does your source say about Lonergan?
I'll ask, he's in hotlanta right now... he originally told me about Lonegran getting the UVM job, but by then the local media had it down there anyways. All I know about Lonergan is his picture was on my counterfeit ticket to the Duke @ U of M game (instead of Dickerson, ironically) :curse:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts