Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Ugh...the Celtics basically traded Andre Miller for Vitaly Potapenko. If they had kept their pick they could have selected Miller and they wouldn't be lacking a PG right now...

...But if they had kept their pick and took Miller, they couldn't have had Vitaly Potapenko, which was used to obtain Vin Baker, which is the cause of the lack of a PG right now...

My head hurts. :laugh:

·
Registered
13,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by Wiggum
Ugh...the Celtics basically traded Andre Miller for Vitaly Potapenko. If they had kept their pick they could have selected Miller and they wouldn't be lacking a PG right now...

...But if they had kept their pick and took Miller, they couldn't have had Vitaly Potapenko, which was used to obtain Vin Baker, which is the cause of the lack of a PG right now...

My head hurts. :laugh:
But did you see that Rick P. Said that he would have chosen Marion in that draft instead of Miller, and he would have had 3 all-stars at the same position.

·
Premium Member
2,683 Posts
Thanks for that link, I enjoyed laughing at it. That is a lot of stupid moves. Thinking about just how good the Celtics could have been......

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Originally posted by the_truth
But did you see that Rick P. Said that he would have chosen Marion in that draft instead of Miller, and he would have had 3 all-stars at the same position.
Heh, that's true. My mistake.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts