Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In case fellow Bron fans here want to see what his next shoe will look like. It is said to combine a bunch of new technologies and be really light in weight. Without further a due...
Nike Zoom LeBron IV's

·
Registered
7,807 Posts
Interesting. LeBron's kicks tend to have a polarizing effect: either you love them or hate them. The Zoom LeBron III model was "safer," having more of a middle road but these are more daring. There's nothing subtle about the style. Home run or bust.

·
Maybe Next Year....
10,213 Posts
Im not a big fan of Lebron's shoes...and i'm generally a Nike only guy with bball shoes. I had every pair of Jordans till like 99.

I don't know, the design just doesn't look good IMO. He needs a signature style shoe like the patent leather Jordan's, something people look at and associate with him.

·
Registered
7,807 Posts
^ Nice find. The shoes look a little better in this picture where we can see them in color. The funny thing is I was a little skeptical of the Zoom LeBron III's after seeing the initial pictures, but as more pictures came out, I was sold. These Zoom LeBron IV's are cool but I'm not sure I'll like them as much as the Zoom LeBron III's. That said, I'm willing to keep an open mind, look at more pictures and when I finally see them in person, make a final decision.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.