Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need to lower our expectations or we are going to be tremendously disappointed. Unless Tinlsley can get back to 100% and stay there and Jeff comes back and plays great (which I think he can), we are in for some heart break. I'm predicting that we go something like 52-30, maybe worse. We are a joke right now. The Pistons and Cavs are laughing their asses off at us. 4-3 is a ****ing disgrace. I am so pissed.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I wouldnt be too frantic about 4-3 this early in the season. I would be more concerned with how the losses are coming and if they can be corrected with current personel. Tonights loss is defenitely an eye opener.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MJG said:
You're so right. I'm sure neither the Pistons nor Cavs will go through a 4-3 stretch this season.
We look pathetic. We just got blown out by one of the worst five teams in the league and they were playing shorthanded. I'm not trying to be overdramatic, but honestly, anything less than 60 wins and the #1 seed in the East is a failure in my eyes. Both of those things look extremely unlikely at this point. I hope that our boys prove me wrong.

Oh, and I'm sure both those teams will hit slumps and go 4-3, but they didn't do it to start the season. Both of those teams came out hungry and set the tone for the season. What tone have we set? I thought that we were the hungriest team in the entire league after last season? Apparently not. I also just want to point out that you have to win 3 out of every 4 to win 60 games. Could be very tough if it is going to take us forever to find our identity.

·
Registered
5,637 Posts
We just allowed a scrub to have the game of his career in Kareem Rush. Our defense is somewhat of a joke right now and half the team looks like they don't care. And the thing about waiting for Jeff Foster is, we can't expect to be 100 percent healthy all season. Other teams can and do fight through injuries and we should be able to do so too, but we aren't.

·
Registered
993 Posts
We are just going through a rough patch... we will pull together in due time... it is only November... and setting a pace is not necessary... the Pistons started 12-12 last year... and still made the Finals... we are 4-3 right now... and can still make the Finals.

·
Player
7,852 Posts
pacers got dominated by the bobcats. they better take it out on the next team, hold them to like 60 points.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Lower our expectations, I hope you are joking? All Pacer fans should expect a championship this season. We were robbed of that the last two seasons by injuries and suspensions. This is our year and anything else is a disappointment. Don't put too much into how the team is playing right now. This team will soon click and there will be a turnaround.

·
Registered
993 Posts
pacers win it all said:
Lower our expectations, I hope you are joking? All Pacer fans should expect a championship this season. We were robbed of that the last two seasons by injuries and suspensions. This is our year and anything else is a disappointment. Don't put too much into how the team is playing right now. This team will soon click and there will be a turnaround.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts