Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Nobody
6,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I make these sometimes just for fun when I see an image that inspires me... I can't guarantee I won't want to use one of them sometime in the future but feel free to use them for yourself if you want to.

This one is so good it makes me wish I were an AI fan.

I guarantee you I won't want to use this one.

Carsenio :D I think I might want to use this one soon.

Seinfeld.

I love the clown dog.

Ian McKellen. Now, don't fight over it.

therealdeal

Snoop Dogg.

·
Nobody
6,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's a new one

Kumar. I had Minstrel in mind with this one but anyone can have it.

·
Nobody
6,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like this one a lot too... I guess there's something about AI that makes good avatars.

·
Premium Member
100,045 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Nevus</b>!
I make these sometimes just for fun when I see an image that inspires me... I can't guarantee I won't want to use one of them sometime in the future but feel free to use them for yourself if you want to.

This one is so good it makes me wish I were an AI fan.
Someone please tell me I'm not crazy. I just looked at all of those pictures really quickly and that picture of AI looks like Jermaine O'Neal at first glance. I had to look closer to tell it was Iverson.

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
Re: Re: Extra avatars up for grabs

Originally posted by <b>hobojoe</b>!

Someone please tell me I'm not crazy. I just looked at all of those pictures really quickly and that picture of AI looks like Jermaine O'Neal at first glance. I had to look closer to tell it was Iverson.
Either both of us are crazy or both of our computers suck, otherwise i agree he does look like Jermaine O'Neal, at first glance if your just scrolling down and you see the picture. Try scrolling down and just glancing at the picture if you don't belive me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts