Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We'll see you **edited** later on... with Reggie. And hopefully the **edited**

Take your homophobic slurs somewhere else, thanks. We promote mature bball discussion.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And that was a cheap shot by Jason Myers aka Luscious Harris

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Come on bro, try to keep it clean... for years it was the other way around, with the Pacers ending up on top most of the time... to be a good winner, you have to act like one.

-Petey

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not being a sore loser. You guys outplayed us last night. I just don't appreciate the cheap shots we took. I mean Strickland gets ran over and they call a flag on him? And toss him. And I'm sick of Kidd and Martin's tough guy acts. Lock them up in a room with Artest and Brad Miller and see who comes out on top. I'm just sick of the Nets and sick of not being able to express my opinion on this board. I can't wait to Reggie comes back he'll put the "R" in Rivalry.

By the way I am not homophobic. I have no problem with homosexuals at all. But nice try. It's an expression.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
I didn't say anything about being homophobic or nor did I mean it, but hey Jermaine O'Neal didn't talk alot of smack? He didn't claim that no one could stop him? And after he doesn't give credit? It's a 2 way street man... look at both sides.

True Kidd ain't a tough guy, but other then Shaq, what crazy guy would you want to have your back? Fragile Webber, Calm Duncan, Slighted-Knee McDyess?

-Petey

·
Registered
4 Posts
I must say it was great to beat the Pacers again, especially after Jermaine trash talking before the game saying how we'll miss Keith and Todd. New Jersey totally outclassed the Pacers, period. Byron Scott was so humble at the post-game conference, while Coach Thomas had to make excuses how the Nets initiated the bad blood.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
And by the way... I hate the team, not anyone on this board. But I do hate the Nets. I promise we will be on their heels all season.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
I dont feel the same blind hate the absolute does, but I do want to say that theres no way NJ outclassed the Pacers. Kidd blatantly elbowed Tinsley right in the face because he was playing bad and Tinsley locked him down. Both teams acted badly, but theres no way you outclassed us.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've always hated Kidd. I remember being at an sweet sixteen game when KU knockede out his Cal squad. I loved it... and then add the fact that he's a clown, can't rap and a slap-happy husband. He always was GP's young'n back in Oaktown.

I hate Mutumbo, always have.

I hate "Mr. Ed" Jefferson.

I hate Scalabrine (especially after seeing his interview on NBA.com TV).

"Stutter" Martin

Heart Attack in Progress" Rodgers

Aaron "the Albino Rhino" Williams

etc...

It's like all the guys I hate the most.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
That is your opinion, but I can't see why you hate Aaron Williams or Rodney Rodgers, the others I can see why, but Williams and Rodgers hardly open their mouths, yet play damn hard, come off the bench when they could argue for more minutes if not to start... (before R. Jefferson emerged)

Honestly only players I don't like on the Pacers is O'Neal... R. Miller I don't mind, as he backs up his talk, as seen in the series w/ the Nets and with his history w/ the Knicks... B. Miller is pretty tough guy, who works hard, and I like those type of players.

-Petey

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Man. I like to stick by my pacer fans, but what happened absolute? Did the Nets, led by Jason Kidd, come and burn down your house or something? Theres realy no player on the Nets I dont like. None of them are players I like alot, but I dont hate any of them. They outplayed us in the playoffs, thats why we lost. No reason but that. Let it go.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Naw, man. I don't sit around and get maad all the time, I just don't like um'... Sorry. And I think it's fun to clown um'. The only Net I liked was MaCculough. He was a very humble player.

And yes, I can understand why you don't like O' Neal.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
R-Star... it's a rivalry. You are supposed to hold on to that and hate that bitter rival. It's how the sports world works.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts