Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Work is keeping me too busy to hit the chats this year. Bossman is squeezing the blood outta this turnip, to the point where I can't make it to games either. I have a pair in section 221. I paid $130, and just want to cover the cost. Wanna watch Dallas? I'm in the Pearl District during the weekday, Lake O at night & Saturday.
Go Blazers--

·
Banned
11,117 Posts
Not to burst you bubble, but, most folks in here - that are going to the game - will be up in the sky-boxes for the Blazer Party. :mob:

Hey, you might get a taker, though.

At any rate, good luck. :lucky:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, I saw that after I posted. Maybe there's someone that wants to be involved in the party that failed to get in. Or, maybe there's someone that wants a better view... Thanks for your good wishes, regardless. Have a safe trip from ATL, ABM--

·
Banned
11,117 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Qyntel's Shadow</b>!
yeah, I saw that after I posted. Maybe there's someone that wants to be involved in the party that failed to get in. Or, maybe there's someone that wants a better view... Thanks for your good wishes, regardless. Have a safe trip from ATL, ABM--
Thanks. I won't be at the party, though. Marital priorities reigned. :love:

·
Registered
9,192 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Qyntel's Shadow</b>!
Work is keeping me too busy to hit the chats this year. Bossman is squeezing the blood outta this turnip, to the point where I can't make it to games either. I have a pair in section 221. I paid $130, and just want to cover the cost. Wanna watch Dallas? I'm in the Pearl District during the weekday, Lake O at night & Saturday.
Go Blazers--
I have the perfect solution.

The Official "Donate your unused Blazers tickets to HearToTemptYou" thread!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts