Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this off season has been VERY slow!:sigh: :sleep: they need to make a bigger move than troy hudson, like getting a better center or point guard. and they need to trade wally because he doesnt want to be on a team where hes not the #1 option, so we should send him and brandon to seattle for payton and maybe r. lewis thrown in there, or trade wally peeler and jackson for theo ratliff or something. face it, if the twolves dont make a move quickly, then the twolves are going no where. hey, this would be a big move, but not very many people would like it, kevin garnett for tracy mcgrady and grant hill, but the timberwolves need to make a big move fast.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
I think Tracy is up with KG, and for alot less, without KG signed, he might want more form the Magic screwing them.. you think they would take that chance?

-Petey

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Originally posted by <b>riddler</b>!
this off season has been VERY slow!:sigh: :sleep: they need to make a bigger move than troy hudson, like getting a better center or point guard. and they need to trade wally because he doesnt want to be on a team where hes not the #1 option, so we should send him and brandon to seattle for payton and maybe r. lewis thrown in there, or trade wally peeler and jackson for theo ratliff or something. face it, if the twolves dont make a move quickly, then the twolves are going no where. hey, this would be a big move, but not very many people would like it, kevin garnett for tracy mcgrady and grant hill, but the timberwolves need to make a big move fast.
Very well thought out post because I agree. We need help BAD and FAST. By the way TMAC and I feel I am one of the biggest KG fans around is about to surpass KG in terms of talent and being the better player

·
Registered
11 Posts
The problems are at PF and C, they just arnt good enough and are taking too long too improve

·
Registered
2 Posts
i don't think that that is the answere this team is looking for if you bring in tmac you still have the same problem a great foward with no gaurd play. the wolves need a point gaurd that will take controll of the game i say try and get marbary back from the suns for wally.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts