Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
2012 & 2013 NBA Champions
26,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys - throw your fantasy basketball questions in here for your teams.

Would you trade Blake Griffin for Kyrie Irving?

I have Kevin Love, Glen Davis, Anthony Davis, DeMarcus Cousins and Andrei Kirilenko - all of whom can play Power Forward.

Only PG's I have are Mario Chalmers and Isaiah Thomas....

·
Will of Chilltown
3,722 Posts
Id keep kevin love at all costs, I traded kyle lowry for him last year...and then Love just went off the rest of the season. Blake for Kyrie is pretty tempting, Kyrie will likely turn out to be great for fantasy. If you already have Love Cousins and A.Davis for rebounds U can get ride of Blake for assists. I'd do it. Especially how slim you are at the PG spot.

·
26,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah that's my thought process. My roster is:

Kevin Love
DeMarcus Cousins
Blake Griffin
Tyreke Evans
Klay Thompson
Eric Gordon
Anthony Davis
Andrei Kirilenko
Glen Davis
Mario Chalmers
Omer Asik
Brandon Roy
Isiah Thomas

Love and Cousins are pretty much untouchable, the rest I could part with at the right price. Irving is intruiging, but I don't know if a straight swap for Griffin is favourable for me, despite my PF depth.

·
Will of Chilltown
3,722 Posts
Yeah that's my thought process. My roster is:

Kevin Love
DeMarcus Cousins
Blake Griffin
Tyreke Evans
Klay Thompson
Eric Gordon
Anthony Davis
Andrei Kirilenko
Glen Davis
Mario Chalmers
Omer Asik
Brandon Roy
Isiah Thomas

Love and Cousins are pretty much untouchable, the rest I could part with at the right price. Irving is intruiging, but I don't know if a straight swap for Griffin is favourable for me, despite my PF depth.
The way I look at it: would you trade for Blake Griffin if you already had Irving on your current roster? I probably wouldn't.

·
26,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah trade is done. In the end I had to include AK47 for The Matrix too, but whatever. Think it gives me better balance now, assuming Irving breaks out and stays healthy.

·
26,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Few questions:

- I picked up Isaiah Thomas (Kings) off the wire, but it looks like he might be behind Aaron Brooks as starting PG?
- Shawn Marion i'm not sold on. Should I look at dumping him for one of Biyombo (blocks), James Johnson (steals and blocks), JJ Reddick (3s) or Tayshaun Prince?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts