Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know or have heard info/thoughts from the sixers regarding the 20 free agents that they brought in this past camp? Anyone stick out in their minds regarding possible invites to the summer league team?

Also, anyone clues as to what LB/BK are REALLY thinking regarding the upcoming draft and possible roster status?

Thanks for any info.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
well...............

As I have stated in numerous other posts, Ousmanne Cisse worked with the Sixers in a training camp. I think his athleticism and rebound ability could help the Sixers if he develops into the player he is said to be.

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Re: well...............

Originally posted by (-) 0 † § I-I () †
As I have stated in numerous other posts, Ousmanne Cisse worked with the Sixers in a training camp. I think his athleticism and rebound ability could help the Sixers if he develops into the player he is said to be.
Ousmanne Cisse and Tony Rutland are my picks to make this team

·
Registered
1,922 Posts

I am familiar with CIsse, but not with Ruthland............ i heard the Sixes brought in Cisse and mostly local players who were longshots for making hte team. What is Tony's backround, and would he have an impact on the team?

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Re: ...........

Originally posted by (-) 0 † § I-I () †
I am familiar with CIsse, but not with Ruthland............ i heard the Sixes brought in Cisse and mostly local players who were longshots for making hte team. What is Tony's backround, and would he have an impact on the team?
Rutland will be here not for the reasons you are thinking. This guy was Iverson's best friend growing up. They played in Elementary, Middle, High school together. AI was the point he was the 2. AI went to Georgetown, Rutland went to Wake Forest switched to the point and played with Tim Duncan. He used to be in AI ear to get him to do the lil things like PRACTICE. Something he hasnt been doing in about 6 years. They are very good friends and he will be here off the strenght of that

1 - 6 of 6 Posts