Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
11,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who's the fastest?
just curious about everyone's opinions on the nba's fastest players. who are the fastest sprinters? who is the best sprinter at each position.
i don't have any real idea of who the fastest overall would be...think it may be one of the point guards. i'll go for AI and speedy claxton (it's his nickname after all).
as for the other positions:
sg- spreewell
sf- darius miles
pf- keon clark
c- sam dalembert (just know that he's a freaky run-jump athlete)

any thoughts?

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
I think Kittles is faster then Spree, as Martin is faster then Clark.

-Petey

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Fastest guy in the NBA.
I'd pick Parker from the Spurs.
He's very quick overall and has explosive speed to the rim.

G

·
If you don't vote for Allen Iverson then it's pretty clear that you haven't been watching the NBA for very long. :eek:

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
Most of the guards are pretty fast. The fasted PG would be either Iverson or Parker, I think.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Dalembert seemed so slow or un-motivated at Seton Hall....

What about Theo Ratliff, his supposed clone??
or Camby?

Mo Pete for PRESIDENT!!!! he's got to be one of the quickest SF!
or maybe even the MATRIX!!!!

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
it seems dat u guys are voting for Parker and Claxton, don't forget dat both of them is a spur :) gosh i can't wait until i see the spurs back in the court especially TP

·
Registered
11,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ok, i'll take the frontcourt striders of chandler and clark. kenyon might have each of them (what are everyone's thoughts?) but i'll go with the freakish size and speed of these two. erob could give dmiles a good run (same ?) but i'll stick with darius cause of eddie's unfortunate injury. that leaves AI (i'll stick with him over tony) at point and who at sg (i do realize that AI plays sg but i'm going to ignore this)? spreewell, kittles, eddie jones maybe...is kobe anywhere close? the first three aren't really in their sprinting prime anymore but i think they are still 3 of the fastest. thoughts? i'll go with kittles for now.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Earl Boykins....

·
Registered
726 Posts
The guys that generally recognized as the fastest players in the NBA end line to end line are Allen Iverson and Troy Hudson.

·
Registered
152 Posts
if we're talking with the ball how about nash. that guy is so quick with the ball. i don't think he's the fastest but he definently is one of the fastest with the ball.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts