3. Prince - Nassem Hamed
4. Roy Jones Jr.
5. Mike Tyson
6. Manny Pacquiao
7. Micky Ward

·
Registered
405 Posts
Roy Jones jr., once I watch him fight I have a hard time watching anyone else.

He's so smooth and powerful, hands down my favorite.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Marco antonio Barrerra and sugar shane mosley>

Attachments

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
1. Roy Jones Jr., hands down.

Watch out for a young, up-and-coming heavyweight, Joe Mesi. He's 23-0. He was on Friday Night Fights not long ago, but I didn't get a chance to catch it:(

What about all-time?

Here's my list:

1. Muhammed Ali - He's a great guy. I met him at the Louisville Science Museum. How can you NOT love him; he's the greatest! Some day, I'm gonna go look for his gold medal at the bottom of the 2nd Street Bridge.

2. "Hurricane" Carter - After reading his book, and watching the movie, how can you NOT like him!? "This is the story of the Hurricane..."

3. Greg Page - Another guy that was a pleasure to meet. He's from Kentucky, as well. Former heavyweight champion of the world.

4. Joe Louis - Another one of those guys you just had to like.

5. Roy Jones Jr. - He's my current favorite... he's just SO good...

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
Roy Jones is the most fun to watch. It just seems like that guy is just on another level.

Basically, I am a fan of any boxer that steps in the ring and brings everything he has.

·
Registered
29 Posts
If your talking about all-time then it would have to be Muhammad Ali but if your talking about now then it would be Roy Jones Jr. But here's my list

Past
1.Muhaamad Ali
2.Mike Tyson
3.Joe Louis
4.Evander Holyfield
5.George Foreman

Present
1.Roy Jones Jr.
2.Oscar Dela Hoya
3.Shane Mosley
4.James Toney
5.Vitali Klitschko

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
1. Iron Mike Tyson<- One Crazy Kid
2. Golden Boy Oscar De La Hoya<-Smooth, and Smart
3. Punch for Punch Roy Jones JR.<-One Hell Of an Athlete

·
Kwisatz Haderach
31,773 Posts
1.)Bernard Hopkins - Can fight any style, and is very young for his age. Pound for Pound the best boxer out there right now.

2.)Antonio Tarver - Won over a lot of fans, including myself in that bout Vs Jones, even though he got jobbed in the end.

3.)Corie Sanders - I knew that Wladimir Klitschko was overrated, and was happy to see the Southpaw come in and just end his hype quickly and quietly.

4.)Ricardo Mayorga - More so for his flare, and his gimmick moreso than his ability since he's not a great boxer he's more of a brawler.

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
I don't follow boxing really closely, but over time did anyone have a more dominant streak than Mike Tyson? He was bigger than Michael Jordan in this country during his prime, he was the most famous athlete in the world and knocked out grown men like they he was fighting children. In terms of excitement and pure destruction Mike Tyson is the best.

Sure if people can't see past his problems outside the ring and can't just look at his accomplishments inside the ring, that is their problem.

Mike Tyson was a great fighter and if he never went to jail for something he most likely did not do, who knows how great he could have become?

In terms of a overall package Muhammad Ali is the greatest ever, even though Mike Tyson has more knock outs than Ali in less time.

Roy Jones Jr. is just awesome, but I want to see him go up against a big name heavy weight.

·
Registered
42 Posts
How could anyone enjoy watching De La Hoya? He's the most methodical fighter out there.

My personal favorites:

Vitali Klitschko - power
Arturo Gatti/Micky Ward - courage
Floyd Mayweather Jr. - speed
Roy Jones Jr. - speed, power, and showmanship

1 - 18 of 18 Posts