• Total voters
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
MANRAM!
18,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Barbara Bush

Where you’ve seen her:
She is the daughter of President Bush and twin sister of Jenna. Barbara recently finished college at Yale University, where she majored in humanities. She is known as the quieter, more bookish twin.

Jenna Bush

Where you’ve seen her:
As the more outgoing and boisterous half of the first twins—and the youngest by one minute. The English major recently graduated from the University of Texas at Austin, and after the election, plans to teach fourth grade at a Harlem school in New York.

Lauren Bush

Where you’ve seen her:
A successful fashion model who has appeared on the cover of W and Glamour magazines, President Bush's niece is also majoring in anthropology at Princeton University.

Noelle Bush

Where you’ve seen her:
The daughter of Florida Governor Jeb Bush and niece of President Bush made headlines in January 2002 when she was arrested on charges of prescription drug fraud. The Florida State University dropout was subsequently sentenced to rehab at Orlando's Center for Drug-Free Living.

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
Barbara is the one I got my eyes on. Guess who's coming to dinner Mr. President... :groucho::groucho:

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
I think Barbara is the best looking out of them. Well according to the pictures shown at least.

·
Jesus Shuttlesworth
17,071 Posts
if you dont vote for Barbara- u r a homo

1 - 7 of 7 Posts