Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are your favorite Euroleague teams? I like Benetton Treviso and Alba Berlin!

·
Registered
13,107 Posts
Originally posted by CoolHandLuke
What are your favorite Euroleague teams? I like Benetton Treviso and Alba Berlin!
I lived in Berlin, so they have to be my favorite. Are there any sites that I can check out for the Euro Teams?

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Euroleague

Hey CoolHand, how can you have seen those teams play? Do you have some kind of special cable or something? Or did you live there? I don't think that anyone on this site, besides you, has seen any Euroleague teams play.:no:

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
sime

You'll post on any board won't you? Sime you're crazy man. 116 and counting in one day!

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Re: sime

Originally posted by Mr. X
You'll post on any board won't you? Sime you're crazy man. 116 and counting in one day!
this is a fave euroleague teams thread...so whats ur favourite euroleague team?

·
Moderator/Head Decepticon
7,624 Posts
Re: Re: sime

Originally posted by sime

this is a fave euroleague teams thread...so whats ur favourite euroleague team?
Well, I have no say, but over 100 posts per day deserves a warning, or maybe even a banning!

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Re: Re: Re: sime

Originally posted by devestata

Well, I have no say, but over 100 posts per day deserves a warning, or maybe even a banning!
excuse me, a warning or even a banning for what? Are you not allowed to be free at these boards and post whatever you want? I think that is appauling that you can even say that. Look at my posts. Most of them are high quality. Everything I have to say comes out in more than one liners.

I didnt come to this place to be quiet. I think I should be free to speak my mind, and if you think about banning me so be it, but I have already brought at least 15 people to these boards since I started 2 days ago. Do as you wish.

·
Moderator/Head Decepticon
7,624 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: sime

excuse me, a warning or even a banning for what? Are you not allowed to be free at these boards and post whatever you want? I think that is appauling that you can even say that. Look at my posts. Most of them are high quality. Everything I have to say comes out in more than one liners.

I didnt come to this place to be quiet. I think I should be free to speak my mind, and if you think about banning me so be it, but I have already brought at least 15 people to these boards since I started 2 days ago. Do as you wish.

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, calm down. It's none of my business what you do, I shouldn't have said it. I cannot ban people, and we appreciate that you brought those people here. Sorry Sime...:D

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: sime

Amen.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: WWIII has started! Duck and cover!!!

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
To whoever asked me how I've seen those teams... no special cable. The reason they're my favorites are because I have family in both places, and they're both good! I get some Euroleague tapes; we exchange, Euroleague stuff for NBA stuff. And, check out telebasket, they have some videos, I'm sure.

·
Premium Member
69,618 Posts
With NBA TV and the streaming services, its easier to follow some of this teams now.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Krstic All Star said:
How come? Aren't they 2-0 right now?
I mean in recent years. Still winning in their domestic league, but Euroleague play has been more difficult lately, it seems.

As for this season, I'd have to check. I'm a long-distance fan, an American who happened to have taken a liking to Yugoslavian--and subsequently, Serbian, Croatian, Slovenian, etc.--players. So I gravitated toward Partizan. But I'm not there, or checking it religiously.

·
Legal Smeagol
30,760 Posts
Nice - hope you can keep the rest of us informed. About all I know regarding Partizan is their record and the fact that Palacio and (I think) Vranes have been starting for them - but I don't think Vranes is playing much.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Vranes, in about 8 mpg, is getting 1.5 ppg, 1.5 rpg and 1.5 bpg.

Palacio is faring better with 32 mpg and about 13 ppg, 1.5 rpg and 5 apg.

Nikola Pekovic is getting 26 ppg and Milenko Tepic is around 14 ppg.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts