Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are your favorite Euroleague teams? I like Benetton Treviso and Alba Berlin!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,107 Posts
Originally posted by CoolHandLuke
What are your favorite Euroleague teams? I like Benetton Treviso and Alba Berlin!
I lived in Berlin, so they have to be my favorite. Are there any sites that I can check out for the Euro Teams?
 

·
Beware of Elbows
Joined
·
18,500 Posts
Euroleague

Hey CoolHand, how can you have seen those teams play? Do you have some kind of special cable or something? Or did you live there? I don't think that anyone on this site, besides you, has seen any Euroleague teams play.:no:
 

·
Beware of Elbows
Joined
·
18,500 Posts
sime

You'll post on any board won't you? Sime you're crazy man. 116 and counting in one day!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,361 Posts
Re: sime

Originally posted by Mr. X
You'll post on any board won't you? Sime you're crazy man. 116 and counting in one day!
this is a fave euroleague teams thread...so whats ur favourite euroleague team?
 

·
Moderator/Head Decepticon
Joined
·
7,624 Posts
Re: Re: sime

Originally posted by sime


this is a fave euroleague teams thread...so whats ur favourite euroleague team?
Well, I have no say, but over 100 posts per day deserves a warning, or maybe even a banning!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,361 Posts
Re: Re: Re: sime

Originally posted by devestata


Well, I have no say, but over 100 posts per day deserves a warning, or maybe even a banning!
excuse me, a warning or even a banning for what? Are you not allowed to be free at these boards and post whatever you want? I think that is appauling that you can even say that. Look at my posts. Most of them are high quality. Everything I have to say comes out in more than one liners.

I didnt come to this place to be quiet. I think I should be free to speak my mind, and if you think about banning me so be it, but I have already brought at least 15 people to these boards since I started 2 days ago. Do as you wish.
 

·
Moderator/Head Decepticon
Joined
·
7,624 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: sime

Originally posted by sime


excuse me, a warning or even a banning for what? Are you not allowed to be free at these boards and post whatever you want? I think that is appauling that you can even say that. Look at my posts. Most of them are high quality. Everything I have to say comes out in more than one liners.

I didnt come to this place to be quiet. I think I should be free to speak my mind, and if you think about banning me so be it, but I have already brought at least 15 people to these boards since I started 2 days ago. Do as you wish.

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, calm down. It's none of my business what you do, I shouldn't have said it. I cannot ban people, and we appreciate that you brought those people here. Sorry Sime...:D
 

·
Beware of Elbows
Joined
·
18,500 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: sime

Originally posted by sime


excuse me, a warning or even a banning for what? Are you not allowed to be free at these boards and post whatever you want? I think that is appauling that you can even say that. Look at my posts. Most of them are high quality. Everything I have to say comes out in more than one liners.

I didnt come to this place to be quiet. I think I should be free to speak my mind, and if you think about banning me so be it, but I have already brought at least 15 people to these boards since I started 2 days ago. Do as you wish.
Amen.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: WWIII has started! Duck and cover!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
To whoever asked me how I've seen those teams... no special cable. The reason they're my favorites are because I have family in both places, and they're both good! I get some Euroleague tapes; we exchange, Euroleague stuff for NBA stuff. And, check out telebasket, they have some videos, I'm sure.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
69,618 Posts
With NBA TV and the streaming services, its easier to follow some of this teams now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,144 Posts
Krstic All Star said:
How come? Aren't they 2-0 right now?
I mean in recent years. Still winning in their domestic league, but Euroleague play has been more difficult lately, it seems.

As for this season, I'd have to check. I'm a long-distance fan, an American who happened to have taken a liking to Yugoslavian--and subsequently, Serbian, Croatian, Slovenian, etc.--players. So I gravitated toward Partizan. But I'm not there, or checking it religiously.
 

·
Legal Smeagol
Joined
·
30,760 Posts
Nice - hope you can keep the rest of us informed. About all I know regarding Partizan is their record and the fact that Palacio and (I think) Vranes have been starting for them - but I don't think Vranes is playing much.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,144 Posts
Vranes, in about 8 mpg, is getting 1.5 ppg, 1.5 rpg and 1.5 bpg.

Palacio is faring better with 32 mpg and about 13 ppg, 1.5 rpg and 5 apg.

Nikola Pekovic is getting 26 ppg and Milenko Tepic is around 14 ppg.
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Top