Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have 2 of them...
my first is when the magic had shaq in the building for the first time since bolting for LA....
orlando was down by 2 with only 9 second left...
.nick got the ball and hit a wheeling turn around three with 5.2 ticks and the crowd like shook the building! and nick did a crazy dance shaq had been doing the whole night... it was awesome!
what a win!

and my second one is when orlando was playing philly in the 99 season. it was pennys last year and philly was up 1 with the ball 3.2 ticks left. Philly messed up and handed darrell the ball almost and the guy tryed chasing after *flash* as we call him but penny had him kinda blocked. and darrell raced down the floor and layed the ball in the hoop! the crowd went nuts! and our bench cleared and piled on top of him! it was like wow!

i also wanna mention another game by da cause that was his break out year.. he had shook his defender and hit the game winning shot in indiana! it was a big game so it was like yes!

holla

·
Registered
234 Posts
the first year jordan came back... we played chicago in the playoffs.. i think it was game one.. jordan had the the ball..was walking the ball upcourt and nick anderson knocks the ball away, and i think penny picks it up and lobs it back to nick and he jams it hoem.. **** the bulls.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol your half right nick poked the ball away 2 penny and penny drove and bounced it 2 grant for the dunk!
6.2 seconds left! nick anderson stole the ball! nick anderson stole the ball from michael jordan! i still remember the play by play of it!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lmao...
nope ... tmac is :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts