Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is your favorite player on your favorite team? I know my favorite player is.

Player: Jason Williams
Team: Memphis Grizzlies

Give me your one favorite player and team that you like, all above the rest of them in the league.

I just want to see where the main markets are for nba fans.

·
Moderator/Head Decepticon
7,624 Posts
Favorite Player: Tyson Chandler
Favorite Team: Chicago Bulls

Yep, they match!:D

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Now let me ask you this.

Would you favorite team change if your fav. player got traded?

That happened to me with Jason. I used to love Sacramento but I couldn't really give them much love knowing they didn't like what Jason brought to the table.

I basically just try to stick with my fav. player and not be a bandwagon fan.

·
Moderator/Head Decepticon
7,624 Posts
Tough one. I think I'd stay with my team, because I have loved Chicago to long. Chandler is good, if he ever left Chicago, I'd probably switch the team he went too as my second team!:D

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
Originally posted by wallyszczerbs
Would you favorite team change if your fav. player got traded?
Nope, I'll always root for the Atlanta Hawks, unless they relocate to a different city, then I would probably root for some other team in the Southeast region.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Player - Tracy McGrady and Caron Butler
Team - Orlando Magic and Miami Heat

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
Player: Kobe Bryant
Team: Lakers...of course :D

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
Favorite Player: Zo - Caron Butler
Favorite Team: Miami Heat!

Miami will ALWAYS be my favorite team,but if Zo gets traded to Dallas next season,I'll watch some of his games on League pass.

·
Jersey Girl
10,482 Posts
favorite player - jason kidd
favorite team - new jersey nets

when i first started getting into basketball in 1992, i liked the bulls and michael jordan because those were my brother's favorites and i was heavily influenced by him. but as soon as i began to become my own basketball fan, i liked the nets because i had to rep my home, and drazen petrovic was the man! then, the first time i watched jason kidd play (when he was in college in california) i became a fan of his. so, now that he's on the nets, that brought my favorite player to my favorite team. if kidd leaves the nets, i'll still love my home team, but i'll still be a kidd fan too. :)

·
Registered
13,107 Posts
Fav. Player: Jason Kidd
Fav. Team: Boston Celtics and the N.J. Nets (yeah a little retarded I know)

Would my fav. team change if my fav. player was traded?

My answer is yes, I lived in Phoenix and Kidd was my fav. player, I moved to Boston loved them (celtics) and still folowed my other fav. team (suns at that time), and when the Suns traded Kidd to N.J I became a Nets fan.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Favorite Players in order: Shaq/Kobe, Darius Miles, Quentin Richardson
Favorite Teams in order: Lakers, Clippers:D

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
Favorite ballers.....Tracy McGrady, Allen Iverson, Vince Carter,

Favorite teams.....1) Orlando Magic, 2) Timberwolves
and college, Florida Gator football, Tar Heel Basketball, U of M in general because I go there.

·
Registered
636 Posts
First and foremost I love the University of Michigan. So I basically follow their players into the NBA. My favorite team used to be GS then it was the bullets and now its the Kings. So if you haven't figured it out yet my favorite player is Chris Webber. If he got traded to some team in Europe they would be my favorite team, simple as that. I also follow Rose, Crawford, Howard, Taylor and Traylor closely.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts