Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I am going insane with the posts but I have so many questions. i am new here and we gots to get to know everybody and understand there likes and dislikes.

Top 7 Games for PS2
1. GTA 3
2. NBA Live 2002
3. Medal of Honour: Front Line
4. State of Emergency
5. NBA Street
6. SSX Tricky
7. NHL 2002

Why 7 you ask?
Why not?

What are your favourite games?

·
Registered
13,107 Posts
1) GTA 3
2) *NBA 2K2
3) Metal Gear Solid 2
4) *Medal of Honour: Front Line
5) NHL 2002
6) *All Star Baseball 2003
7) Spider Man 2

*games not played but think are great.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
1) Madden NFL 2002
2) NCAA Football 2002

- the only ones I play.

Might look to add an NBA game and a baseball game this year!

·
Moderator/Head Decepticon
7,624 Posts
Dynasty Warriors 3, Metal Gear Solid 2, Madden 2002, and Grand Theft Auto 3 are probably some of the best game ever. For baseball, I like World Series Baseball the best.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Here would be my favorites, not in order:

NBA Live 2002, NBA 2K2, GTA3, Head Hunter, Madden 2002, State of Emergency, Medal of Honor: Frontline, Extermination (haven't plaed it in a while, but it's WICKED fun!), and NBA Street. I kind of like Metal Gear Solid aswell.:D

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
live 2002 is an entire step below 2k2 , in gmaeplay . Te only thinbg that it might excede it in is th format and franchise mode if u simulate. The gameplay is horrible, nt oeven as good as nba 2k

·
Dwight Howard for MVP
1,163 Posts
NBA 2K2 is the only game I currently play. And 2K3 is going to be sweet. The players in 2K3 will sweat througout the game, thats a nice realistic addition.

·
Dwight Howard for MVP
1,163 Posts
Re: wow!

Originally posted by (-) 0 † § I-I () †
i lvoe after the draft, i always wanna paly a video game witht hte new rookies
You're not the only one. When I'm playing 2K2, it feels like an old game now since the rookies aren't in it.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Re: Re: wow!

Originally posted by Franco5
You're not the only one. When I'm playing 2K2, it feels like an old game now since the rookies aren't in it.
As soon as I get 2K3 or Live 2003, I'm going to play with the Rockets and see how good they made Yao Ming.:D

Then, I'll play with the Lakers and whoop some serious a$$.;)

·
Registered
494 Posts
Anyone tried out that ESPN NBA Tonight 2002 game? The one with T-Mac on the cover? Damn, that game is AWESOME! :yes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts