Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone expect Paxson to stand pat and not make any moves? I will be very shocked if something does not go down involving at least Fizer and maybe more.

·
Premium Member
8,802 Posts
I think Fizer will likely be dealt. And of course there is probably a 50/50 chance that Crawford is moved..which means there is probably a 50%chance that E-Rob will be moved as well. I wouldn't be surprised if our draft pick was traded either.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
I fully expect Fizer to be unloaded for anything. Chicago hasn't treated Marcus well and he most likely will have his rights renounced at the end of the season. Hopefully we get more than a couple 2nd rounders and a bag of chips for him.

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Bulls Survivor

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
I think anything is possible. If JC goes, I can see ERob going to as ace said. I don't think our pick will go unless we are getting a very good player.

Fizer going is almost a certainty.

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It is looming when things are as bad as they are now. As for our pick it can't be moved, can it? I agree though that Fizer is almost certainly gone with JC and ERob not far behind. Cap filler like Jeffries or Blount is also possible.

·
Premium Member
8,802 Posts
Originally posted by <b>basghetti80</b>!
It is looming when things are as bad as they are now. As for our pick it can't be moved, can it? I agree though that Fizer is almost certainly gone with JC and ERob not far behind. Cap filler like Jeffries or Blount is also possible.

I was just trying to be a lil humorous. I think that we could easily work around the restrictions governing our pick. I think Houston is blatantly aware that our pick won't be below 20. SOme language in a trade limiting it to being over 20 could make a deal. Yeah, I have a feeling the Bulls would like to throw in Jeffries to someone.

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ACE isn't it Utah now instead of Houston? I seem to remember a trade before this season where the rights to our pick went to Utah? I can't remember the exact trade but I am almost sure John Ameachi and others were involved.

·
Premium Member
8,802 Posts
ACE isn't it Utah now instead of Houston? I seem to remember a trade before this season where the rights to our pick went to Utah? I can't remember the exact trade but I am almost sure John Ameachi and others were involved.
maybe, I don't know. It doesn't really matter, the Bulls send their pick to Houston and then Houston does whatever they have arranged with it.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
That's correct. I think it was the Glen Rice deal to Utah, who then cut him. Rice has an expiring salary.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts