1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
ohhh boy...this is what i feared...players are starting to loose it..this is when we will what mitchell is really made of...is he can keep his players movtivated...and quiet this storm...Joey has been struggling i think it is time to replace him in the starting lineup..and give that job to MoPete..he has played exceptionally well and does deserve to start....i say bench Rose..he is playing like garbage...but thats nothign new...

·
Registered
568 Posts
KobeBryant08 said:
can you say Rudy Gay?
Ruu... Ru... RUD... Sean May?

·
duke of new york, a#1
16,132 Posts
Mo's been playing pretty well so I don't mind him saying something. Veteran players on this team shouldn't be happy losing five straight no matter what the expectations are for this team.

·
Chillin'
20,141 Posts
This is true... but at the same time he was understandably frustrated after a bad game, not only with Sam or the team, but with himself too. I was only able to catch a glimpse of the game, so I didn't really get a grasp on which situations Mo was put into last night, but it's definitely odd to see him go without a point, even in a bad game. Something must have been up last night, is all I'm saying, for him to have come out like that. An 0-5 record doesn't help, either.

All that said, I'm glad SOMEONE is being vocal here, and you know what, Mo's right. He SHOULDN'T be used the way he is now.

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
it was only a matter of time after all the losing fustration sets in what were see though the media must be 10x worse behind closed doors

·
Registered
211 Posts
Not really surprising. The team is 0-5 & really the Raptors have never really had great team morale. Someone is always complaining about something in Raptorland.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Junkyard Dog13 said:
good to hear mo will start.
I favor the school of thought that Peterson isn't part of the long term plans of the team though; he's a nice enough role player, but doesn't seem to appear to have the mental wherewithal to take over games @ a moment's notice... This isn't all that surprising though - he wasn't the leader on the Michigan State squad that won the national championship - Mateen Cleeves was - and given that only Jason Richardson has exhibited All Star-like abilities from that program (of recent vintage - can't forget Magic from '79 or Kevin Willis from Jud's tenure) - Zach Randolph aside (owing to his attitude issues), I'd hazard to say that the Spartans' NC2A success since Jud Heathcote left as coach can be attributed primarily to Steve Mariucci's good friend from the UP (Upper Peninsula) Tom Izzo... Connecticut produces better pros than East Lansing...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts