Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
i'm not watching a football game for the rest of the season.

i also occasionally see James Thomas and call him Kenny Thomas, promptly remember we traded KT, and then wonder where the hell he came from. Where did he come from?

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
I look at James Thomas and wonder what scrap heap did they find him at. He flat out sucks

·
Registered
65 Posts
What's with the James Thomas hate?

He wasn't brought here to be the savior.

He's a bench player. He'll give you energy, rebounds and fouls off the bench ... he has the highest per minute rebounding average on the team, which is how he earned his way on the roster. He's adequate defensively also (he plays better defense at the 4 than Webber or Nailon, for certain). He's a fouling machine, yes. But with the way that this team has been giving up driving lanes and layups, a few well-timed fouls are NOT a bad thing ...

It's not like he's being asked to play substantial minutes either. 10 minutes a game, max, on nights when his number is called.

This team has more serious concerns than James Thomas...

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Im just really not a fan of his. His defense is horrible. Yes he rebounds but thats it. At the time of the Sixers picking him up he was the only option left but if they had been aggressive earlier we may have had a better player. There are people always moaning at the games at how bad our bench is. I tend to agree with some of the reasonings

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
He plays better defense then Webber! I didn't know he played defense at all? Plus the game Against Indiana is enough prove, when he got a traveling call if it was Dalembert would've been 'COUNT IT AND A FOUL'

·
Your Fav. Personal Demon
4,155 Posts
Sixerfanforlife said:
He plays better defense then Webber! I didn't know he played defense at all? Plus the game Against Indiana is enough prove, when he got a traveling call if it was Dalembert would've been 'COUNT IT AND A FOUL'

"Sixersfanfor-a-little-while"...shhhhhh

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
At least I am representing myself as a 76ers fan, much like Beez most people would like to seperate itself from the fourm. Especially considering that not many people here care about the basics. James Thomas is an energy guy but otherwise useless.

·
Your Fav. Personal Demon
4,155 Posts
I'm gonna keep the hating to a minimum but didn't you team hop over to the Pistons before the season started?

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
I did and still am a Pistons fan but this is a basic breakdown 1st team and always: 76ers 2nd team and untill you guys are willing to stop hating me: Pistons 3rd team: Miami Simply because Dwyane Wade rules

1 - 10 of 10 Posts