Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as you obviously know I've been far from active here, to be honest I've barely watched any bball this year, been real busy workin on my tracks, working and building up my studio. MillerTime, check my music, I'm curious what ya think, haha. Well anyways the point of this thread is for you guys to tell me how the seasons going, lol, obviously not good, any surprise players? Are we gonna make the playoffs? Who's injured, etc...Turns out I'm not goin back to school til Fall, I'm tryin to get back into basketball, so I could end up active on this board again, no promises, but if I do, then watch out haha. Well I g2g, later.

-Tactics

·
Premium Member
17,636 Posts
Heh nice to see you Tactics.
Well just about everything that could go wrong, has gone wrong for us this season.
JO and Tinsley are hurt again, Tinsley should be back soon, but JO is pretty much done for the season.
Lately though, we've played a lot better without the two of them, this team knows what it takes to make the playoffs now, and we are benefitting from that.

·
Registered
16,561 Posts
JJ's turned into a solid role player, Freddie can be a number 1 option at times, Eddie Gill is a solid backup, and Harrison is okay. As for our season, you can look at my signature.

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanx for the welcome, haha, you'll prolly see me around here, I wanna be active on here, cuz half the time I browse the net doing nothing but spacing off, lol. Anyways I'm dead tired from work, so I'm gonna go to sleep soon, thanx for the info though, later.

-Tactics

·
God
2,742 Posts
Tic, welcome back man!! I just returned also last week. I've had alot of problems with computer and health problems with my GF and lots of school and work. But anyways, definetly good to see you back. I don't know how much i'll be here this week because my 2 friends died over the weekend in a car crash and i'm going to their wakes and funerals, but i'll be here posting from school or if i have any time in late night.

I clicked on your music link, and it said page is not available. Can you post another link?? I really want to hear it.

·
Feel the Rush!
4,292 Posts

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
StephenJackson said:
Yeah I figured you'd say that. But I meant the songs in general...lyrics, beats and all...good stuff.
Cool cool, thanx I appreciate it, after my show I'm workin on a mixtape expandin 15-25 tracks, it will have a lot of guest artists. It will be free, then I figure after that I'll work on a solo album that will cost a lil bit. Wanna expand my game as much as possible before dropping an album.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts