Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took the liberty to call both Rock Bottom Brewery and Lucky Labrador to inquire about Saturday night.

Rock Bottom can only reserve Dining Space for dinners. I don't have information about who might be eating or just drinking. AND - the other spaces there are 21 & older only - No minors.

Lucky Labrador - had no restrictions and seems like it'll be a better fit for all. Indoor and outdoor (yet covered) seating, food to order, brews, etc. etc. etc.

So......with power vested in me by no one else taking charge of this our decision is......

LUCKY LABRADOR
915 SE Hawthorne

Any insults, aggrivations, disagreements or other hostility - please direct to Hap - as its always his fault.

Whoever, can/will reserve space for us at 4pm - please PM me. We should gather between 4:30 and 6pm. We'll need to head over to the "gaaaaden" for pre-bash activities there, by 6:30pm.

See you there.

Reactions: gambitnut

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Cool! Never been there but know how to find SE Hawthorne, I used to live in Ladd's Addition.
see you all and please knock wood for no storms in the mountains or you may never see the cookies

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
We won't be at the Pre-bash, but we will see you at the Rose Garden.

What time does the Rose Garden open for the game? Is it an hour before tip-off? 6 pm? Are the announcers going to the Pre-Bash? I think they need to be in their places by 6:30 or so. Were you planning on inviting them up to the box? I already emailed Mark Mason about visiting us up there.

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Crazy Fan From Idaho said:
We won't be at the Pre-bash, but we will see you at the Rose Garden.

What time does the Rose Garden open for the game? Is it an hour before tip-off? 6 pm? Are the announcers going to the Pre-Bash? I think they need to be in their places by 6:30 or so. Were you planning on inviting them up to the box? I already emailed Mark Mason about visiting us up there.
RG used to open at 5:30 for 7:00pm games when I worked there...I do recall hearing that it may have been changed to 6:00 but am not 100% sure.

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
The Rose Garden opens at 6 p.m. It was 5:30, but the time was changed this year.

The broadcasters have another commitment before the game so it is unlikely they will be coming up to see us. They leave for Seattle right after the game, so after the game is out as well.

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Scarlett Black said:
The Rose Garden opens at 6 p.m. It was 5:30, but the time was changed this year.

The broadcasters have another commitment before the game so it is unlikely they will be coming up to see us. They leave for Seattle right after the game, so after the game is out as well.
I am friends with Blaze...maybe I'll send him up there to harass you all. :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,731 Posts
Unfortunately due to my death back in 1986 I won't be able to show up at any time. I'll see you peeps there, but you won't see me! Sadly, I will always be "late" but I will be there in "spirit".

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
MARIS61 said:
Unfortunately due to my death back in 1986 I won't be able to show up at any time. I'll see you peeps there, but you won't see me! Sadly, I will always be "late" but I will be there in "spirit".
oook. :raised_ey :confused: :rolleyes: :naughty:

·
Registered
7,207 Posts
MARIS61 said:

We will have to hire the ghosthunters off of sci fi to guide your spirit to the sky box! :banana:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.