Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
INTELLECT is back and is behaving himself. NO more bans for me. GO MAVS! oh yeah the sheed for jamison deal is almost done. Espn is reporting it could happen by the end of the weekend

·
Esquire
8,573 Posts
u spelled the name wrong. welcome back. try not to be banned.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
naw my name on another board is "merc" since i'm a mavs fan a lakers fan called me merc cuban and the name stuck. that's my board name over there too.

·
Esquire
8,573 Posts
I hope this trade goes through so we can get rid of Tariq's contract.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no doubt man. his contract is UNBELIEVABLE. sheed and jamison are playing tonight though. Don't know wazup. Unless they showcasing the talent ONE MORE TIME before making up their minds

·
do better
41,522 Posts
Let's cross our fingers that Jamison goes for 50 on 80 % shooting, then afterwards publicly announces his plan for world peace. Than maybe Nash'll want him, maybe...

Seriously, I think Rasheed is a great fit for us, and getting rid of Wahad's contract is a plus....

This trade, coupled with two more Colts victories (OT) would make my year.....

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I DO NOT WANT THE PATS to win. brady is the most OVERRATED QB IN THE NFL. go COLTS. My uncle used to be the bball coach AT OLE MISS (he's a ASU NOW GO IKE DIOGU) so I like manning. :) BUT YEAH man i think this deal is gonna happen

1 - 8 of 8 Posts