• Never Give Up

Votes: 16 28.6%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK,

Here we go. This will conclude on Thanksgiving Evening.

Vote for your favorite Tag Line. Since none received more than 50% we are having a final vote from three.

The Semi-Finals Top THree Was:

Jib Central - 25 Votes - 39.68%
Playing The Right Way - 19 Votes - 30.16%
Never Give Up - 10 Votes - 15.87%

Your vote matters! Top vote getter wins. If you aren't a Jib Fan, vote! If you don't think we play the right way, Vote! If you can't help but get discouraged and want to Give Up, Vote!

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hey Jib Central,

start Playing The Right Way, by voting for the Bulls forum new tag Line and Never Give Up.

vote now, vote often.....It's the Jib thing to do

·
Banned
780 Posts
chifaninca said:
hey Jib Central,

start Playing The Right Way, by voting for the Bulls forum new tag Line and Never Give Up.

vote now, vote often.....It's the Jib thing to do
i guess ill have to go with Jib(dont really like that one either) because we arent "playing the right way" and i wish SS would"never give up"on TT...

·
Registered
10,189 Posts
I wish "Never give up" would catch on with folks here. It's far more fitting of how the team plays. We never gave up on the Bobcats when we were down by 20, we never gave up tonight in LA when we were down by 8 late in the game, and we won't give up on this season after this circus trip is over and we only have 4-5 wins and 6-7 losses. Oh well, I guess the whole jib thing is way too popular to compete with.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yodurk said:
I wish "Never give up" would catch on with folks here. It's far more fitting of how the team plays. We never gave up on the Bobcats when we were down by 20, we never gave up tonight in LA when we were down by 8 late in the game, and we won't give up on this season after this circus trip is over and we only have 4-5 wins and 6-7 losses. Oh well, I guess the whole jib thing is way too popular to compete with.

I couldn't agree more. Never Give Up fits the attitude much better.

However, the front office is all about the Jib. It's managements fault.........LOL

Come on people, we should have more than 100 votes for this!

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Let's get some votes happening!!!!!!!!1

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump

·
Lux Tax Avoider
5,988 Posts
I love the Perot-esque third-party ascendancy of "Never Give Up". It's made the coronation of "Jib" a cakewalk.

·
Administrator 12/02--7/07
36,839 Posts
Scott, seeing your post on this thread led me to a late entry for consideration:

"This board brought to you courtesy of Dr. Barry Maron"

;)

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Happy Thanksgiving belated to all.

My Daughter (and newest Chicago Sports Fan) was born on wednesday evening (Healthy 8lbs., 3 oz) so I was delayed in getting back to this.

As for the voting..........Jib Central it is.

Spong or TB will ou make the necessary changes to the tag forum line?

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Bulls!

·
"Meow."
5,595 Posts
chifaninca said:
Happy Thanksgiving belated to all.

My Daughter (and newest Chicago Sports Fan) was born on wednesday evening (Healthy 8lbs., 3 oz) so I was delayed in getting back to this.

As for the voting..........Jib Central it is.

Spong or TB will ou make the necessary changes to the tag forum line?

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Bulls!
I've heard that excuse before . . .

j/k

congrats chifan! you have a lot to be proud of!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts