Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boris Diaw is the most versatile player ____________________

Just curious to see what everybody thinks about Diaw. Can't say I know a whole lot about since I rarely get a chance to watch Suns games, but simply put here is a failed point guard project playing center. Just how versatile is he?

·
Registered
523 Posts
KOBEDUNKEDONSHAQ said:
you should have stopped at "Boris diaw is the most"

Ill play anyway, here goes" Boris diaw is the most versatile player..he has been in his NBA career since he played with Steve Nash."
Wat is this supposed to mean ur an idiot? Steve Nash has nothing at all to do with Diaws success. If u were to make excuses why ur team doesnt have him, just say its there system that makes him able to guard all 5 positions, with amazing court vision, not to mention ver athletic, also not to mentiona soft touch.

·
What Do You Know??? Shaqtus
20,598 Posts
Boris Diaw is the most versatile player that is French, plays for the Suns, and is named Boris. I think that pretty much sums it up. He's only versatile because he doesn't have to play any defense on big men. You could throw out Peja at center, and he'd be good as hell on the Suns, but put him out at center on any other team and he gets obliterated.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
S-Star said:
Boris Diaw is the most versatile player that is French, plays for the Suns, and is named Boris. QUOTE]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.