Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry but minny has been suckin for so many years that i wanna kill myself. but i think its mostly because of kevin mchale. i think we should fire him as soon as possible. its the only way we can reasonably keep kg

· Registered
520 Posts
we've been saying he should be fired for years, Taylor just gave him the nod to stay. I read a qoute where he said hes stickin with McSuck.

· Registered
588 Posts
yea i read that too^

so unfortunately.. kevin is staying.. and luckily for us, the other kevin will stay too.

· Registered
6,297 Posts
abwowang said:
yea i read that too^

so unfortunately.. kevin is staying.. and luckily for us, the other kevin will stay too.
I honest-to-God don't understand this. GMs have been fired for being half again as worthwhile as McHale. This man has done nothing decent for his franchise for years--so why's he getting the nod to stay on? Does he have compromising pictures of the owner or something?

...and let's hope Garnett stays. Honor is honor, sure, but he's made his feelings about McHale clear for some time now. He's got to see it as a sign of disrespect for the owner to publicly back a GM he can't stand.

Laurie

· Registered
8,215 Posts
endora60 said:
I honest-to-God don't understand this. GMs have been fired for being half again as worthwhile as McHale. This man has done nothing decent for his franchise for years--so why's he getting the nod to stay on? Does he have compromising pictures of the owner or something?

...and let's hope Garnett stays. Honor is honor, sure, but he's made his feelings about McHale clear for some time now. He's got to see it as a sign of disrespect for the owner to publicly back a GM he can't stand.

Laurie
Not only you, we are baffled by this as well.

· Registered
387 Posts
Since Taylor will never fire McHale, we can only hope that K-MAC decides to resign at season's end.
Then McHale can replace Jim Peterson for the color-guy job on TV. The Kevin Harlan-Kevin McHale announcer days were great.

· Registered
6,297 Posts
oblivion said:
Since Taylor will never fire McHale, we can only hope that K-MAC decides to resign at season's end.
Then McHale can replace Jim Peterson for the color-guy job on TV. The Kevin Harlan-Kevin McHale announcer days were great.
That's a great idea. McHale's gone and has a decent job, Garnett's happier, the owner saves face--everybody wins.

Laurie

· Registered
520 Posts
Except the fans who had to endure his tenure as a franchise ruiner.

Reactions: endora60

· Registered
12,466 Posts
JBoog35 said:
we've been saying he should be fired for years, Taylor just gave him the nod to stay. I read a qoute where he said hes stickin with McSuck.
thats rediculous... personally it baffles me how taylor cant see that mchale is leading this team backwards.
they need a new gm, not just because i cant stand mchale around, but just to get a new perspective on where this team should be heading

· Registered
6,297 Posts
Avalanche said:
thats rediculous... personally it baffles me how taylor cant see that mchale is leading this team backwards.
they need a new gm, not just because i cant stand mchale around, but just to get a new perspective on where this team should be heading
Maybe Wolves management should call in some favors in Boston. If there's anywhere McHale should rightfully have a job for life, it's with the Celts. :clown:

Laurie

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.