Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that is just a rumor i have heard floating around other sites and boards. i for one, would not be up for it. i think the possibility of JC and JWill together is astounding. would you guys do it?

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Yeah, awesome STARTING lineup, now post the bench..... Oh wait, there isn't one... :eek:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Well we have Hassell as the 6th man...he can split time with Rose and J-Will at the 1 and 2 spots. You also have Guyton and Fred hoiberg their.

At 3..we have E-Rob to backup Lewis.

with the 4 and 5... Bagoric gets a chance to get some minutes and gets a chance to proove himself. He has been working very hard lately and Cartwright likes his progress.

Id say sign a free agent at the 4 position and maybe one at the 5(as insurance) and we will be fine

Jay-Will/Hassell
Rose/Hassell
Lewis/E-Rob
Fizer/Free Agent
Curry/Bagoric/free agent

that will most likely be the rotation. this is not counting guys like guyton....hoiberg and richardson

And it is not counting our 2nd round picks.

Even with this trade......our bench should be fine

·
A!
9,434 Posts
We have to send back E-Rob to the Sonics or else we will be way over the cap. In that case, we have Hassell, Bagaric, A.J., and Hoiberg for our bench. We wouldn't get very far.....

·
Registered
27 Posts
Its gunna be hard to get rid of E-Rob...i dont think its a good idea. Chicago was known for "the town who cant get superstar free agents"

well we get E-Rob....after only 1 season how would it look to other players if we trade him??

and yes with the current bench that you mentioned...we would not get very far.

But we have free agency and 2 2nd round draft picks.

·
A!
9,434 Posts
That's why this trade isn't going to happen. I'm just saying that if we are going to trade for a resigned Lewis, E-Rob would almost have to be involved...

Also, we wouldn't get very far with 2 rookie second round picks either. The FA talent pool is pretty shallow as well...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts