Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

For all the King Haters

893 views 30 replies 9 participants last post by  LionOfJudah 
#1 ·
If you feel like coming in here and flapping your jaws, bring something that makes sense, AND bring some STATS, back it up with something, anything, for one reason, ANYTHING YOU SAY WITHOUT EVIDENCE IS IRRELEVANT TO THIS BOARD

#5 ·
can we say false facts like you? like.....denver's big men have very good defense
Camby and Chris Anderson dont have good defense? Anderson has the most blocks per 48mins and Camby is just all around good...

What a stupid thread.........
For what reason, cuz i get a ton of King haters coming in here and act like they know something with nothing to back it up...

this thread is garbge.
Garbage? Garbage? Im just saying that if you come to this board with an opinion, back it up, I dont go into the Lakers board and say that Gerald Wallace is better than Kobe, because i cant prove that stat wise, and i would get jumped on, so why is it that people feel they can get away with statless statements?

#7 ·
So is this how it works?:

I hate the Kings. (even though I don't)

Then you respond by insulting me, then I insult you, then you insult me, and we go on and on about stats and players, thinking we will persuade the other user that they are wrong?

#11 ·
Originally posted by <b>R-Star</b>!
Heres another fact, you guys got a huge steal in Brad Miller. Hes the 2nd best C in the L IMO.
You got that right R-Star. Imagine him right now with Indiana. They would be the best team in the NBA. (maybe just the East). ;)

#12 ·
Ok, heres a fact, Peja is a horrible defender.
Peja is ranked number 32 in Steals Per Game, and its just the fact that the Kings defense is bad without Webber, Miller is to slow to be a PF and cant get over and help and he gets blown by,by quick PF's like Pau and KG, but i havent really seen a SF really dominate him, gimme some games with SF's scoring big numbers, and maybe that will make your case...

Then you respond by insulting me, then I insult you, then you insult me, and we go on and on about stats and players, thinking we will persuade the other user that they are wrong?
Whats goin on? I never responded to you, not that i remember, or insulting you, or even arguing with you for that matter, but maybe i did... i dunno...

#13 ·
lets dont forget about nene whos usualy on the court defending the PF most of the time who fouls out
Im not familiar with NeNe's game...wasnt really thinking of him at the time, but Camby and Anderson are both good defenders...

#14 ·
Whats goin on? I never responded to you, not that i remember, or insulting you, or even arguing with you for that matter, but maybe i did... i dunno...
Well, basically, if you have spent a good amount of time here, then eventually you will end up in several dead-end debates. As a matter of fact, I witnessed one today, between Hong Kong Foey and Rodneytharippa.

All I was saying is that when you challenge somebody to something like this, and they accept it, then it will be a pointless back-and-forth debate that does nothing other than get you suspended or banned. I've witnessed them, and I've been in them.

Post 1000!:D

#15 ·
Originally posted by <b>KokoTheMonkey</b>!

Well, basically, if you have spent a good amount of time here, then eventually you will end up in several dead-end debates. As a matter of fact, I witnessed one today, between Hong Kong Foey and Rodneytharippa.

All I was saying is that when you challenge somebody to something like this, and they accept it, then it will be a pointless back-and-forth debate that does nothing other than get you suspended or banned. I've witnessed them, and I've been in them.

Post 1000!:D
nice 1000th post: wise KoKo

#16 ·
KoKo i fear you are right, unfortunately no one can win an argument, at least they wont say that they lost, like for instance look at my J Williams Bibby argument on the thread down, in the Lakers vs Kings thread, i totally put out the stats, and it clrearly showed Bibby being better than Williams, but he wont admit it...

#18 ·
stats are everything, they prove your argument, and yes he is, but stats are only important in certain arguments, like a player v player argument or something like that, but i would prefer something to back up the statement, stats arent everything, but give me SOMETHING to prove that what your saying is a valid statement

#19 ·
Originally posted by <b>SacKings384</b>!
stats are everything, they prove your argument, and yes he is, but stats are only important in certain arguments, like a player v player argument or something like that, but i would prefer something to back up the statement, stats arent everything, but give me SOMETHING to prove that what your saying is a valid statement

#24 ·
If you feel like coming in here and flapping your jaws, bring something that makes sense, AND bring some STATS, back it up with something, anything, for one reason, ANYTHING YOU SAY WITHOUT EVIDENCE IS IRRELEVANT TO THIS BOARD
Mavs vs Kings this season 2-0 Mavs

:D

Hows that for stats?

#26 ·
Minus Webber, the one Dallas cant contain :D
And we didn't have Eduardo either the one who atleast slows Webber. :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.