Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DMD probably came up with the greatest post of alltime. And I am pretty qualified to say that since I have been on espn, here and realgm over the last 3 years. Please read it on the sticky. Its called Neo meets the architect. It is a good laugh and at the same time, got alot of basketball stuff in there

·
Registered
8,438 Posts
Originally posted by <b>rlucas4257</b>!
DMD probably came up with the greatest post of alltime. And I am pretty qualified to say that since I have been on espn, here and realgm over the last 3 years. Please read it on the sticky. Its called Neo meets the architect. It is a good laugh and at the same time, got alot of basketball stuff in there
Thanks rlucas. I keep on thinking of more relevant things to add in there, so I keep editing it.

Very slow day at work, as you can imagine! I'm at my desk laughing my *** off and nobody here knows why. I wouldn't share it with any of these New Yorkers. They wouldn't understand.

I want to submit it to K.C. Johnson's "View From a Bulls Fan." He probably wouldn't be able to have it printed. Right now it's got way too many words in it. It started out at about 1,200 and it needs to be 500. I've got it down to about 850. I'll see if I can keep enough meat/plot when it gets down to 500. But again, they probably could never print such a parody.

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
DMD, that was a lot of creativity in that post my friend. 5 stars! :D

·
Registered
8,604 Posts
Re: Re: For those of you who havent read it

Originally posted by <b>Darius Miles Davis</b>!

I want to submit it to K.C. Johnson's "View From a Bulls Fan." He probably wouldn't be able to have it printed. Right now it's got way too many words in it. It started out at about 1,200 and it needs to be 500. I've got it down to about 850. I'll see if I can keep enough meat/plot when it gets down to 500. But again, they probably could never print such a parody.
what about mike mcgraw? i think this needs to be published, DMD. the daily herald. think about it.

and speaking of mike mcgraw - do we have our answers for january yet?

·
Registered
933 Posts
Originally posted by <b>rlucas4257</b>!
Honestly, posters here are amazing. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts