Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
I know Jaric is listed at 6'5" but he looked 3-4 inches taller than Hinrich and a couple inches taller than Crawford last night. Am I the only one who noticed this?

·
Registered
8,438 Posts
Originally posted by <b>superdave</b>!
I know Jaric is listed at 6'5" but he looked 3-4 inches taller than Hinrich and a couple inches taller than Crawford last night. Am I the only one who noticed this?
Well, the answer is, nobody seems to know, not even the Clippers. Take a look at this player profile from Clippers.com. He's listed as 6'5" in the header, but is listed at 6'7" in the paragraph.

http://www.nba.com/clippers/news/playerpreviews0304_jaric.html

:confused:

Jaric looked good last night, but I hear that he is a VERY streaky shooter.

In ESPN Insider yesterday, Ford said Jaric's contract was a team option for last year. So we would only be on the hook for Ely next year if Chad is right.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
I follow him since he was here in Italy... I think he is a pg or a Sf... Doesn't have the features to be a sg... anyway can defend against the SG... He struggles vs the PG. The shoot is not constant, very similar to Ginobili's..i think he can integrate very well with Kirk that in college was between the Pg and SG.. and has superb shooting skills..

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
Originally posted by <b>superdave</b>!
I checked it out and he is listed most places at 6-7,he looks 6-7,and i remember from his days in euro bb he was listed 200 cm(6-6.5)

6-7 and 6-7 and 6-7

He is also a better shooter then what he's shown in the league so far.it takes time to adjust to new style of play(in euro BB hardly any stop and J,mostly pass out the paint to the open guy).
I saw him quite a bit in euro BB and he can shoot and score in many different ways,nice passing too,very good D - bothering all the time and a smart player overall.he just hasn't got used to the mostly man to man,and the high level of athleticism in NBA,but he's young,and he can learn.

U got to remember,even Peja and Drazen - the best offensive players coming from europe(Dirk is different cause he never played in high level european BB and doesn't seem to miss anything),needed some time to get used to the man to man D,until they got their offense going.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.