1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
We Warriors
15,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Curse of the Sonics
20,794 Posts
Kobe for Garnett? Yeah, Lakers should do that. Other than deals like that, they shouldn't be looking to trade him, since he isn't the problem in LA, it's the lack of talent, lack of interior strength, and Lamar Odom underachieving as the sidekick.

·
Registered
10,030 Posts
Sure trade Shaq away in a rebuilding process then trade Kobe away without giving the team a chance to rebuild. Yeah that's makes sense!

Chad Ford is my hero! ... him and Enrique Inglesias. :yes:

·
We Warriors
15,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bear23 said:
Kobe for KG --> Will it help both the teams?
rebulid, they are going to trade all of the players like Rockets.

trade 13 of 15 players this season.

·
Pacman & Mamba
2,558 Posts
What the....another one of these threads? :rofl:

No on this trade. Chad Ford is an idiot.

·
Banned
762 Posts
ghiman said:
What the....another one of these threads? :rofl:

No on this trade. Chad Ford is an idiot.
How is Chad Ford an idiot? Because he suggests that the Lakers should trade a Player who can't lead his team into the playoffs?

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Nique21 said:
How is Chad Ford an idiot? Because he suggests that the Lakers should trade a Player who can't lead his team into the playoffs?
So after one year of rebuilding, the Lakers are a complete failure, forget the fact that Kobe still has 6 years left on his contract. So They should trade him right away because there is no chance of him ever maing the playoffs in the next 6 years?

Reactions: Gripni

·
Banned
2,620 Posts
thug_immortal8 said:
So after one year of rebuilding, the Lakers are a complete failure, forget the fact that Kobe still has 6 years left on his contract. So They should trade him right away because there is no chance of him ever maing the playoffs in the next 6 years?
Of course, this is what we call "Nique21 logic". (aka stupidity)

·
Registered
10,030 Posts
Nique21 said:
He's an idiot because he suggest trading a player you just aimed to build around.

·
Registered
878 Posts
IV said:
He's an idiot because he suggest trading a player you just aimed to build around.

No joke........what does it take to be a sports analyst these days?

IV, you bring up a good point......where's the black banana?
:cry:

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Kobe to bulls for gordon/curry and nocioni +bull's no.1 pick next season.

which leaves the bulls with

kirk
kobe
deng
signed marshall or SAR
chandler

not bad at all. deng/kirk/chandler are the ultimate role players to a superstar ball hogging like Kobe.

dont care about what the lakers are left with but i will put out the line-up anyway.
atkins
gordon
butler
odom
curry

however,I would not trade kObe for KG. KG is not a dominating scorer , kobe is. superstars who win championships need to go on scroing spree when they need to. KG is just an versatile player.

·
Registered
10,030 Posts
sweet_constipation said:
No joke........what does it take to be a sports analyst these days?

IV, you bring up a good point......where's the black banana?
:cry:
I want a black banana!

·
Registered
12,128 Posts
No way. I want them to keep Kobe, and to keep sucking. "(H)its the only (h)way I can be... satisfied."

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
PauloCatarino said:
Same here.
I hope, for your sake, you don't mean that like I think you do (based on your avatar).

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
KOBE HAS A NO TRADE CLAUSE

Further proof that Chad Ford is an idiot who slaps together his "columns" about 5 minutes before the deadline. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 90 Posts