Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Old-Timer
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess I might be jumping the gun a bit, but it looks to be the end of an era in Chicago. Chester Brewer, aka Da Bull, is probably no longer (I don't think they want someone who was busted selling hash representing the team, but that's just me). He had to be the worst dunking mascot in basketball. Seriously, HAD to be. In fact, I honestly can't remember ever being to a game where he actually made all of his dunks. On top of that, a month ago they started trying to help him out by getting a couple of kids to dunk along with him...presumably so he only had a chance of missing one dunk, as opposed to three (By the way, the kids were better, albeit without Bull suits on).

I know this probably is of no interest to everyone but me, but I really think I am more excited to see the new Da Bull in action at my next game than seeing the actual team lose...err...play.

Now, if only we could do something about the Ice Cream guy...

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
I think they should interview Kris Bruton for the new Da Bull guy. Current Harlem Globetrotter, former Bulls 2nd round draft pick, 40+ inch hops, he's got the pedigree.

Per the Ice Cream guy, I dunno. How anyone would eat want ice cream in a Chicago winter is beyond me. How anyone could have such an annoying voice is another matter altogether. PC Load, lemme know when you wanna take care of business, k? :grinning:

·
Old-Timer
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by <b>superdave</b>!
PC Load, lemme know when you wanna take care of business, k? :grinning:
SD, I might be at the game Sunday. If I go, I will "scout out the territory" and try to come up with the best plan of attack. I'd call it a covert operation except for the fact that it's being posted on a message board. All I know is the plan will definitely have to include the use of walkie-talkies w/ ear-pieces and constant use of the phrases "What's your 20?" and "Bogey at 9 o'clock!"

The only problem I see is ICG's best defense is nearly unstoppable: his innate ability of verbal misdirection. He can yell Ice Cream over and over again from anywhere in the building, yet you always think he's in your section! Damn, he's good!

We must bring him down! (said in an accent that's half Arnold/half Al Pacino)

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Da Bull was not only selling weed, he was selling it in a parking lot in Cabrini Green. The parking lot being less than 1 block north of the District office for Chicago police. :no:

Plus, insiders not named superdave know that the goods are already available in the Green's basement [edit]... Say no to drugs people. ;)

·
Administrator 12/02--7/07
36,839 Posts

Chicago trades: Mascot Da Bull (10.8 Tramp. Slams, 6.5 slingshot t-shirts)
Chicago receives: Mascot Blaze (5.6 Tramp. Slams, 8.8 slingshot t-shirts)

Change in team outlook: -5.2 tspg, +2.3 stpg.

Portland trades: Mascot Blaze (5.6 Tramp. Slams, 8.8 slingshot t-shirts)
Portland receives: Mascot Da Bull (10.8 Tramp. Slams, 6.5 slingshot t-shirts)

Change in team outlook: +5.2 tspg, -2.3 stpg.

TRADE ACCEPTED

Due to Chicago and Portland being over the cap, the 15% trade rule is invoked. Chicago and Portland had to be no more than 115% plus $100,000 of the salary given out for the trade to be accepted, which did happen here. This trade satisfies the provisions of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You have been assigned Trade ID number 1433661

I'd do this trade in a heartbeat.

Chicago gets a cute and cuddly wildcat and we keep Benny, who is really the only Bull mascot that matters.

Blazers get a mascot that, well, fits in with the team.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Dude, here are a couple of ideas to keep dabulls working and bulls fans interested. how about if he sells weed in the stadium: it'll help the bulls fans, like, bare threw the horrible games dude, think of the nachos that will be sold (cha ching, cha ching).
Maybe we can get cheech & chong to do a song & dance during halftime, similiar to the blues brothers
Maybe we can have, like , a pot night where everyone comes and smokes up. the bulls don't even have to play, just have benny the bull and those fat guys dancing, it'll make for good laughs when there stoned, DUDE!

of course im just kidding, dont' do drugs!

·
Registered
9,349 Posts
ice cream guy

if eddy gave 10% of the effort of ICG, we'd be in the playoffs.

say what you will.... ICG brings it every night. he has the love.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts