Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Behind Miami, Detroit and Washington....That's it. And only .5 games behind Washington (only .001 percent ahead of Boston).

Wild.

Hang on!

·
Ugliest SupMember
1,704 Posts
Boston will take 3rd no matter what due to them being the best team in their division. So the best we can be is 4th unless Detroit decides to tank the season for a better position in the draft. However, our schedule is pretty reasonable and our team seems to have remembered themselves of a couple of months ago. I expect (or hope) us to be competitive and fighting for that 4th spot. Other words, we might go against Washington in the first round with homecourt advantage.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Obviously Boston gets the 3rd seed if they win the Atlantic, but if we could have a better record than them we'd have the 3rd best record in the East. If someone had told me the Bulls would have the 3rd best record in the East this season, I'd call the mental hospital and tell them a patient is missing.

I'd just be happy to make the playoffs, but if we ended up being 4th, it would be an unbelieveable achievement.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
The bulls on there way to winning 44 or 45 games seems improbable to me. I dont think i have seen a team turn it around as fast as this team has.

The bulls have chamistry that allows them to play better than the sum of there experience and i have not enjoyed watch a bulls team this much since 1996.

david

1 - 5 of 5 Posts