Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Syracuse is penciled in as #21 in the land. And they will be led by a freshman. A darn good one at that. With a good core of surronding talent (Hakim Warrick, Craig Forth, Keith Dunay, etc.) Jim Boeheim has to be happy for the possibilties.

The PG spot is still an area of concern with newcomers Billy Edelin and Jerry McNamara. But both are solid players who should compliment each other well.

The Orangemen are more like Orangeboys but come March, they could be the UConn of this season.

·
Registered
798 Posts
I really like this team. Anthony everyone knows about, but i think that Warrick will have a breakout year. Forth and McNeil are serviceable as big men, and Duany is a solid scorer on the wing. But the guy i look for to have the biggest impact on this team (other then Carmelo) is Billy Edelin. I know he is technically a newcomer, but this will be his second year at Syracuse, cuz last year he wasnt eligible after being one of the top recruits in the nation out of the powerhouse Oak Hill Academy. I look for the 2 former Oak Hill guys, Anthony and Edelin, to make Syracuse a top team in the Big East this year.

·
The Bilson = Jayhawk Love
6,884 Posts
once they jell they will hit the top 10 in my opinon.:rocket: :starwars:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts