Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
That would be awesome if we got a solid competitive veteran PG like that! He is a very good player, had a solid year in Miami and would be a great addition to our team. Improve the defense at the PG spot, improve mental toughness, and bring strong veteran leadership to the locker room, I really hope this deal goes through!

But most would think he should start, I say start Hudson if he produces, because I think Hudson could be a 15-20 point a game scorer with time on the court, but Rod could take the job in Hudson is not comfortable starting.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This would help the Wolves out tremendously!!! and resolve their point issues. Strick is a veteran that will contribute immediately, He'll be a great playmaker to set up and create for his teammates and dictate the tempo on the offensive end. Let's not forget he's also a tough guard that will drive and get to stripe. The combo of Hudson and Strick is as stable and productive as they come. For what the Wolves have gone through during the Off season, this possible acquisition would make up for all the frustrations and cover up for the the lost of Billups and the health scenario with Brandon. Looking good in Minny
:gbanana:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts