Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
209 Posts
Good to see Siena reward Fran for the outstanding job he did this year...this league needs a good Siena program.

Question to the Siena guys here - Any idea on the terms ? As a league we need to spend more on coaches as Iona and Manhattan do and Fairfield is apparently willing to do with some of the names being thrown around there.

· Registered
3,646 Posts
Where was the $200k+ reported?

We'll have to wait for Siena's 2006-2007 Form-990 to be filed before we see what Fran actually got. I'm going to say his base is in the mid-100s with the total approaching $200k. The guy was only making $130k, no way Siena doubled his salary.

· Premium Member
2,661 Posts
soup said:
Where was the $200k+ reported?

We'll have to wait for Siena's 2006-2007 Form-990 to be filed before we see what Fran actually got. I'm going to say his base is in the mid-100s with the total approaching $200k. The guy was only making $130k, no way Siena doubled his salary.

I’m pretty sure the 130K figures for last year is wrong. I think it was closer to 150K, but I must admit I’m not 100% sure. Its kind of hard to put an exact number on it since it includes Incentives and bonuses. Camps etc. My understanding the final number should be about 210K fairly easy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.