Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
bbb
4,548 Posts
well...he really needed this...he's been going crazy...

·
Premium Member
100,045 Posts
It's a blessing in disguise for the Magic. Watch Nelson have a big game tonight, watch Howard also have a big game tonight since he should get more touches, and most of all watch the Magic's offense flow much better without Francis in there.

I watched the game last night and didn't see the incident. I know when it happened because I saw him flying into all the people after he missed a layup, but they didn't have the camera on him when he allegedly kicked the guy. I don't know if they even have it on tape, so it may be hard for the league to suspend him 10 games like Rodman got when he kicked a photographer. I'm sure they'll show the video clip of the incident if there is one out there during the pregame show tonight, so if they show anything I'll post it.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Steve Francis is one of the biggest nuts in the NBA. I'm tired of his antics and how he handles situations. He acts like he's still in high school. Only if his attitude was as good as his skills. But unfortunately he's just a big idiot. It's ashame, that someone like Grant Hill who has worked so hard to get back onto the court, has to play with someone like Francis.

·
Registered
243 Posts
It's been all downhill for Francis since they traded his "good friend" Mobley away. :cry:

Reactions: jokeaward

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
Weisbrod is looking smarter every day.

·
MVP
8,996 Posts
Houston fans who wanted Francis out as early as the beginning of the '03 season are patting themselves on the back alot nowadays.

Houston fans who doubted the trade and complained about McGrady's "compassion" as opposed to Francis are now eating crow.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Pan Mengtu said:
I've never seen a player disliked as much as Steve Francis on their own team forum.
This is very true, and yet at the same time I was very pleased with his play early in the season. I don't understand how somebody could start playing so much worse, and yet maintain his stats.

·
Banned
762 Posts
Pan Mengtu said:
I've never seen a player disliked as much as Steve Francis on their own team forum.
It's funny that the Magic fans were trashing McGrady and praising Francis at the beginning of the season when the Rockets were struggling and the Magic were winning. Now it's completely flip flopped

·
Top Of The Pops
27,472 Posts
Nique21 said:
It's funny that the Magic fans were trashing McGrady and praising Francis at the beginning of the season when the Rockets were struggling and the Magic were winning. Now it's completely flip flopped
Actually, most of the most prominent Magic fans remained fans of McGrady.

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts
Because Francis isnt talented like T-Mac to pad his stats so casual fans doesnt like him/.

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
Nique21 said:
Wow, we must live on a different planet
Minstrel is right. I don't recall most of the regulars in the Orlando forum, if any, bashing Tmac this season. In fact, most of us may have been content with the trade but at the same time never really wanted to see Tmac leave Orlando.

I for one never wanted Tmac to be traded. I don't think you trade Top 5 NBA players and if this year is any indication (Shaq and Tmac), I am right.

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
John said:
Because Francis isnt talented like T-Mac to pad his stats so casual fans doesnt like him/.

Sorry John, but you are wrong. None of the Orlando fans want to dump Francis because of any lacking in his stats. It is because his attitude sucks and much of the time his decision making sucks.

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
Francis is a loser.
Orlando could have been in the playoffs if he had his act together.
Houston could have beaten LA last year if he had his act together.

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts
futuristxen said:
Francis is a loser.
Orlando could have been in the playoffs if he had his act together.
Houston could have beaten LA last year if he had his act together.
James increase in stats productiion at the expense of the Cav team success?
They have lost a ton since James scoring more? So is he young? or he is another 30 point game scorer but at the expense of team success?

·
Premium Member
100,045 Posts
They just showed the clip, Francis clearly kicked the guy and screamed "**** you man" to him. It's blatant, no disputing it, he's caught on tape it'll cost him around 10 games. He's a moron, that's all I have to say.

And for the subtopic going on in here, I'm still just as much of a fan of McGrady as I ever was.

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
hobojoe said:
And for the subtopic going on in here, I'm still just as much of a fan of McGrady as I ever was.
I am as well. The only difference is that instead of seeing him play 50 times a year, it will be more like maybe 10 this year.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts