Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Rip City
21,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...during the Pistons game tonight.

Did anyone else catch this play? I was away from the tv when it happened. From what I have read though apparently Elson was knocked out? All I saw was him walking to the locker room with a towel over his head. They showed a replay of Elson getting hit in the face, but it didnt look like Elson was knocked out. Just shaken up. I'm a little confused as to what really happened.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
I don't know that he was ever unconscious, but for awhile there, he looked like he could just pass out at any moment. They helped him over to the bench, and he looked more like a boxer in his corner, getting his *** kicked in the 12th round, than a basketball player. He looked really dazed.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Carlos Delfino drove to the hoop and a Nugget player hooked his left arm as he went up with his right to try to get the shot off and his right hand came down hard directly in Elsons face. Elson seemed to be a little shaken right after but it seemed more like a watery eye reaction. Then as the trainer was walking him to the bench he basically collapsed and was helped the rest of the way by Martin and a few others. he regained conciousness and later went to the locker room with the trainer.

·
Rip City
21,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks kuskid and copper. When I read he was knocked out I was confused. Hope Elson will be alright, I haven't heard or read anything else regarding the injury. Hope he is able to play against the Clippers we need Elson.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts