Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They were by far his best rotations in a long time, the way he cut back on some players' time, how he put guys out there, excellent.

-Petey

Reactions: Anima

·
Banned
7,719 Posts
Jabari = 0 minutes
Buford = 0 minutes

Looks great to me! :D

But yes, it seems he's settling on a rotation finally. Best as the first guard off the bench, with Zoran getting some time as well for a little change of pace. Robinson getting solid minutes, and Veal as the other big. I like it.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
schub said:
Jabari = 0 minutes
Buford = 0 minutes

Looks great to me! :D

But yes, it seems he's settling on a rotation finally. Best as the first guard off the bench, with Zoran getting some time as well for a little change of pace. Robinson getting solid minutes, and Veal as the other big. I like it.
Oh yeah, you know, alot of people said that we needed to get Robinson, but how about Veal?

If he hadn't been hurt, I think it would had been a different story then.

-Petey

·
Banned
7,719 Posts
Petey said:
Oh yeah, you know, alot of people said that we needed to get Robinson, but how about Veal?

If he hadn't been hurt, I think it would had been a different story then.

-Petey
One of the best things about Veal is his ability to run the break with Kidd. He's one of the best on the team (maybe behind Vaughn only) at running the floor.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lukewarmplay said:
i love that he put zoran on the floor for big-time minutes with kidd today! one day- zoran-kidd-carter....
Haha, one day Kidd, Carter, RJ :)

Hopefully sooner than later.

-Petey

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
st lickem said:
i liked the rotation. i think zoran can give us a big boost off the bench. i would like to see mercer get a little bit more time on the floor though

Nooo!!! No Mercer! I never wanted to see him here and my heart sank when I found out. I would even take the Buef over Mercer. Yeah, Mercer has hit some shots sometimes. But he hasn't been someone you can count on in many many years...and he's too hobbled to defend or rebound. At least the Buef can rebound...

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Bringing normalcy to the rotation is always a good thing.
The starters and the bench plays better when they know where they're at in the rotation. They know what's expected of them and for how long.
It's good to hear that the Nets are on the same page.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
faNETicS said:
Bringing normalcy to the rotation is always a good thing.
The starters and the bench plays better when they know where they're at in the rotation. They know what's expected of them and for how long.
It's good to hear that the Nets are on the same page.
Normalcy is not a real word you know.

Warren G Harding baby, Warren G Harding.
:biggrin:

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
Petey said:
Haha, one day Kidd, Carter, RJ :)

Hopefully sooner than later.

-Petey
definitely. but since both rj and vince can play sf, i wouldn't mind seeing a lot of sub minutes for zoran. but man, do we have a lot of very decent shooting guards. and each one has a different skill set.
best is like a mini-carter in terms of his imaginative ways to score around the basket.
buford is rebound-crazy and an unconcious shooter, in all senses of the word.
i don't really know what mercer brings to the table, but i'm sure it's good. and he's very fast.
vaughn is a solid defender, an with an off-and-important-when-it's-on offensive game, a great guy, and smart with the ball.
and who knows what zoran's potential is. apart from him being the best player on the team, of course.

but you guys already knew all that.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
lukewarmplay said:
definitely. but since both rj and vince can play sf, i wouldn't mind seeing a lot of sub minutes for zoran. but man, do we have a lot of very decent shooting guards. and each one has a different skill set.
best is like a mini-carter in terms of his imaginative ways to score around the basket.
buford is rebound-crazy and an unconcious shooter, in all senses of the word.
i don't really know what mercer brings to the table, but i'm sure it's good. and he's very fast.
vaughn is a solid defender, an with an off-and-important-when-it's-on offensive game, a great guy, and smart with the ball.
and who knows what zoran's potential is. apart from him being the best player on the team, of course.

but you guys already knew all that.
wow that post was incredibly optimistic :clap:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts